Senior buyer – Shoes and Accessories
We are in search of a driven, curious, and experienced senior buyer for shoes & accessories to join our buying, sourcing & production team. You will be a part of a fast-growing global brand, and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design, and strong business acumen. You will have the opportunity to evolve yourself and learn rapidly with diverse tasks and responsibilities in a fast-growing company. You will work closely with design, and of course suppliers.
As a person, you are detail-oriented, structured, and passionate. You are a team player and at the same time work well with independent work. It is important that you constantly think in proactive solutions and can keep a cool overview in a busy everyday life.
You will be working from the LIEWOOD Head Office in Copenhagen by Trianglen, 2100 Copenhagen Ø.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Initiate and execute the procurement part of collections in close cooperation with designers and suppliers
- Establish and lead strong supplier relations
- Negotiate quality, price, and delivery with suppliers
- Follow-up on production schedules and planning deliveries
- Bring Liewood’s product categories to the next level on sustainability
- Source new qualities in close cooperation with our design team
- Travel to meet, challenge and develop suppliers
- Daily contact with suppliers and customers
Does this sound like you?
- Relevant education at a bachelor level
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Buyer in the fashion industry with documented results and responsibilities
- Experience within the shoes and accessories category in specific
- Extensive knowledge and experience from working with lifestyle/fashion products, quality, and sustainability
- Experienced user of excel, data & analytics, and ERP systems similar to NAV.
- Documented impact on margin improvements
- Documented experience in sourcing, negotiating styles, and fabrics
- Extrovert attitude and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- A team player yet with an independent working style
- Result-oriented with a solid business understanding
- Hands-on and proactive
- Detail-oriented, structured, and analytical
- A positive, helpful, and a good colleague
- Passionate and eager to learn and evolve
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior, and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood, and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics, and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.
How to apply
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
- Please send your application to email@example.com
- Please mark your application “Senior Buyer, Shoes & Acc.”
Intern - Community Care and SoMe communicationnew
Senior Sales Executivenew