Hyllie Boulevard 35
We are a leading, fast-growing Nordic fashion and beauty e-commerce company. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, but we also have a few physical retail stores in the Copenhagen area, our Boozt Innovation Lab in the heart of Copenhagen, a small data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, and a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden. We are proud of the fact that the Boozt family of 400+ people are made up of 34 nationalities; we are strong believers that diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey? We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusiveness! Please apply for this position as soon as possible since we are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Senior Beauty Buyer
Would you like to take a leading part in building the Beauty category on Boozt.com going forward? We are the Nordic leading online department store with an ambition to turn around the beauty category, bring it to the next level and to build the strongest beauty store for our more than 2 million customers in the Nordic region. You will join an organization within Buying and Merchandising, with a strong foundation in data and an analysis driven mindset. The Beauty Team works as a separate business unit together with all internal departments (marketing, e-commerce, finance, supply chain).
This is an amazing opportunity for the candidate who is ready to set new standards within the industry to ensure that Boozt Beauty reaches the same high level as our customers know from our Fashion category. You need to have a CARE WHY mindset, a high level of engagement and a desire to meet and outperform targets.
What you will do:
- Negotiate and be in contact with our partners to build a strong and long-term partnership.
- Ensure that we have the best selection of brands and optimize range planning.
- Be a key stakeholder in creating and implementing the strategy for the beauty category on Boozt.com.
- Challenge the industry to adjust to the digital presence.
- Be in close contact with stakeholders internally and externally to secure the performance of the category.
- Be responsible of delivering on KPIs targets of the category together with the merchandising/planning team.
- Strong proven negotiation skills within commercial terms as well as partnership.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience within retail buying preferable the beauty industry and/or commercial experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong desire to drive the business forward.
- Ability to set the strategic ambitions as well as hands on executing.
- Fluent in English since this is our corporate language (only applications in English will be considered).
To be successful in this role you need to have an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to make a step change. We are looking for one who enjoys taking initiatives to drive your own or the team's ideas forward. As a person you have strong negotiation skills and are being motivated by working in a fast paced environment with KPI’s and targets.
- Great personal and internal career development.
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom and responsibility.
- Flexible work environment.
- Driven and passionate international colleagues.
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language.
- A generous employee discount.
- Barista coffee, veggies and fruits for all, and Friday socials.
- Milestone celebrations.
- Wellness allowance and sports activities.
- Onsite masseuse and medical doctor.
- Competitive compensation and pension package.
Please apply for this position as soon as possible since we are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis. You apply for the job HERE.
International Sales Managernew
Head of Operationsnew
Kundeservice / Salgssupport medarbejder
Digital Shop Manager
Purchase & Sourcing Assistent
Social Media specialist & PR