Blegdamsvej, 124, 2100, København Ø, Denmark
LIEWOOD is an equal opportunity employer devoted to creating and maintaining an inclusive environment empowering every employee to do their best. As such, recruitment is always based solely on personal, business, and professional circumstances, and recruitment, promotion, and dismissals are never affected by race, sexual orientation, age, ethnic or social origin, gender, religion, race, social background, political affiliations, or opinions or the like that could give rise to discrimination.
Sales Coordinator (DACH)
We are looking for an ambitious and service-minded Sales Coordinator to join the sales team for the important DACH region. You will be part of a fast-growing global brand in a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion, and strong business acumen.
As part of the team, you will provide sales support to our B2B customers from new clients onboarding to after-sales support, and potentially manage your own customers as well. DACH is currently the biggest region for Liewood.
You will be working from the LIEWOOD HQ in Copenhagen and report to the Regional Sales Manager and be in close contact with our 3 Area Sales Managers in the DACH team. You will be in close contact with the entire Sales Team and the Sales Coordinators for the other regions.
Sales Support to DACH:
- Sales administration and onboarding (new customer creation and update, retailers’ master data of new products, etc.)
- Responsible for managing an assigned portfolio of independent retailers
- Upsell and drive re-orders
- Customize communication for our retailer newsletters to the DACH region
- Occasionally attend fairs and meetings with customers
- Follow-up and handle new retailer inquiries
- Order entry of key customers
- Management of claims
- Assist the finance department in credit control matters (blocked orders, overdue, etc.)
- Assist the customer service in delivery inquiries from B2B customers (discrepancy in deliveries, support with delivery booking, order status)
- Handle phone inquiries from retail customers within the region
Does this sound like you?
- Positive, open-minded, and eager to evolve
- Well organized with a keen eye for details
- Self-driven, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Energetic, ambitious, and a true team player
- Good at building up positive and long-term relations with customers
- Service-minded, always
- An education in sales, business administration, or similar
- 1 to 3 years of experience in customer relations, sales support, or similar
- Good proficiency in Excel and preferably knowledge of ERP systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
How to Apply:
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews are therefore held on an ongoing basis. Feel free to submit your application today already. We will look forward to hearing from you!
For questions regarding the position, please contact Cecilie Agerby Schultz at email@example.com.
Senior Product Developernew
Store Manager (Aarhus)new
Area Sales Manager (Jylland & Fyn)new