Om Fritz Hansen
Fritz Hansen has crafted extraordinary design since 1872 and stewards many of the world’s most recognised furniture designs. Today, we embody a modern, Nordic lifestyle manufacturing luxury furniture, lighting and accessories made in collaboration with leading artists, designers and architects from around the world. Our mission is to create visionary, long-lasting designs that elevate the everyday.
Fritz Hansen is looking for a Sales Coordinator (SCO) for DACH.
Would you like to become part of an international organisation that designs and produces some of the world’s most well-known design pieces? We are looking for a Sales Coordinator (SCO) for the DACH region. SCO is part of our Sales Support Team, consisting of 14 highly passionate, motivated, and professional employees.
Fritz Hansen works globally through our subsidiaries, partners, and key architects. The SCO is the frontline contact for our business partners in DACH and across Europe with responsibilities within the Fritz Hansen sales force. The SCO acts as an ambassador for Fritz Hansen and therefore has significant responsibility for customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the information process, both internal and external communication.
- Responsible for coordinating the order chain, from the customer through the supply chain to production, logistics, and shipping – in collaboration with colleagues in other departments.
- Engagement: make sure to be updated on our products, processes, and tools - and either share or give input to improvements where appropriate.
- Service strategy: be an active part of the continuous process of improving our service.
- Ad Hoc tasks: assisting with special requirements from the different regions and providing back-up during the holiday for the sales force, if needed. Short term smaller projects may occur, requiring extra involvement.
- Taking care of E-Comm in DACH, a growing business.
Skills and experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in customer service/sales support in the Design Industry
- Your mother tongue may be German, and you speak and write English and Danish fluently and can work with technical terms in all three languages.
- Experience in DS365 & Focal Scope is an advantage
- A primary user of MS Office and CRM system
- Able to work independently but with the ability to be a strong team player
- A positive attitude with a curious and helpful mindset
- Service-minded and customer-oriented
- Structured and detailed, persistent, and organised
- Able to build relationships with various stakeholders across nationalities and cultures.
- Flexible in terms of assignments and workloads when required.
- Capable of managing multiple ongoing tasks simultaneously.
- Specialised with the ability to see the larger picture.
Fritz Hansen offers:
- Flexible working hours and homeworking possibilities
- FH Academy training programme (internal product knowledge)
- To be part of a well respected global company
- A modern and professionally managed company with an ambitious growth strategy
- A motivating and inspiring work environment with talented and professional colleagues
- You will be working out of our beautiful office in Allerød, surrounded by extraordinary design.
- Influence within the company - your opinion matters, and our flat organisational structure means that your input will be valued.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organisation, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English.
Please send us your application no later than February 26th, 2021.
Fritz Hansen HQ - Allerød, DK.
Questions related to the position, please contact: Sales Support Manager, Gitte Reymann, GIRE@fritzhansen.com.
Retail Manager (North America)
International Sales Manager