Om JIMMY CHOO
Jimmy Choo encompasses a complete luxury accessories brand. Women’s shoes remain the core of the product offer, alongside handbags, small leather goods, scarves, sunglasses, eyewear, belts, fragrance and men’s shoes. CEO Pierre Denis and Creative Director Sandra Choi together share a vision to create one of the world’s most treasured luxury brands. Jimmy Choo has a global store network encompassing more than 150 stores and is present in the most prestigious department and specialty stores worldwide. Jimmy Choo is part of the Michael Kors Holdings Limited luxury fashion group.
We are recruiting several Full time (37 hours pr/week) as well as several Part time (10-20 hours per week) Sales Associates for the Copenhagen Boutique, to start September 24th 2018.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional standards of customer service surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity by following our Selling Ceremony
- Demonstrating and reflecting the glamorous, luxury lifestyle image of Jimmy Choo through customer service, attitude, personal grooming, dress code and behaviour
- Developing a detailed knowledge of the product including construction, materials, care and design in order to provide exceptional and knowledgeable customer service
- Building, developing and maintaining your own client database ensuring repeat visits and customer loyalty
- Resolving customer inquiries promptly and successfully by investigating problems, developing solutions and making appropriate recommendations to the store management
- Playing an active role in replenishing stock according to company procedures and policies
- Maintaining effective stock controls to ensure continued stock supply and ensure stock record accuracy
- Participating and supporting the team in stock takes as and when required
- Attending and participating in all store meetings and training events as required ensuring good communication is maintained
- Participating in, and representing Jimmy Choo during promotional events and activities
- Actively ensuring merchandise presentation reflect VM standards and general tidiness and cleanliness of the boutique at all times
- Contributing ideas and suggestions to the team in order to achieve improvements in all aspects of the boutique performance
- Demonstrating a constant awareness and actively striving to achieve key performance indicators in order to increase boutique performance and reach individual and store targets
- Actively implementing and following our required procedures, standards and policies as outlined in Retail Excellence and as communicated by the Company
- Communicating all potential Health and Safety issues to the Store Manager and complies with Jimmy Choo Safety and Security procedures
- Supporting the Store Management in any back of house and administrative operations as requested
- Demonstrating flexibility by supporting the store management in any other ad-hoc duties as might reasonably be required in the successful running of the boutique
Competencies and Experience Required:
- Demonstrable success gained as a sales consultant within a luxury brand
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Fluent Danish
- Fluent English
- Additional languages would be beneficial
- Demonstrable sales skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the luxury market, customer service and fashion
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Seeks opportunities to be proactive and pre-empt client needs
- Demonstrates respect and politeness and regularly exceeds customer expectations
- Shows innovation and initiative in setting customer care standards
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Understand and represent the luxury lifestyle image of Jimmy Choo
- Professionalism is maintained under all circumstances
- Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve targets
We are looking forward to receive your application.
Please send your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, including cover letter, application and picture.
Due to the level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. By applying for this role you agree to the business retaining your CV/Cover Letter until such time that our recruitment and on boarding process is complete. In connection with your application, we have to process your personal data. We will use this data for recruitment purposes only.
Please see our Applicant Privacy Notice located on the Jimmy Choo Careers Website for further details.
PR- og marketingpraktikantnew
Retail Manager Bestseller Storesnew
Salgs- og indkøbsassistentnew
International Division Sales Managernew