OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN
OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN is an international fine jewellery brand with an abiding passion for exquisite design and cutting-edge craftsmanship. Our family-run business is one of Scandinavia’s leading luxury brands and as such we are experiencing significant international growth. We are now looking for talented and ambitious full-time Sales Ambassadors to our Flagship stores in Ny Østergade and Copenhagen Airport.
For further information about our company, please visit www.olelynggaard.com.
The position and role
The team of Sales Ambassadors in our shops are responsible for the daily sales and customer service. Our Sales Ambassadors are trained in gemmology to offering customers a professional guidance and purchase.
We aim to give our customers an unique experience and we take pride in providing an exceptional level of service.
You will build and maintain customer relationships and create relations to generate sales. You will furthermore take part in planning and execution of events and private stylings.
You are a gifted sales talent with a deep interest in luxury products and more specifically fine jewellery.
- You have a natural drive and a flair for sales.
- You have strong skills in understanding customers’ needs and act proactively.
- Retail and luxury brands are your passion – a lifestyle.
- You are a good storyteller and have interest in on quality, details and true workmanship.
- You speak Danish and English fluently - a third language, e.g. German is an advantage.
- Previous experience with sales and especially within the luxury industry is a great advantage.
- You have a clean criminal record.
We are looking for a strong individual with great personality and a balanced mind-set. Keeping a calm environment though many customers in the shop.
- You have a professional and positive attitude.
- You are curious, listening, charming and empathic.
- You are a perfectionist, detail-oriented and accommodating.
- You are a team-player and a role model to people around you.
- You communicate easily and naturally to different people and cultures.
Your visual appearance is important and you take great pride in always presenting yourself in a stylish and elegant manner.
UnikRecruitment assists OLE LYNGGAARD COPENHAGEN with the recruitment process. For further information on this vacancy, please contact Partner Michael Kjærgaard, UnikRecruitment at phone no. +45 2222 4000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to apply as quickly as possible - we will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis. Closing date for application is asap. We look forward to receiving your application and an updated CV for this job in English language.
Intern - Community Care and SoMe communicationnew
Senior Sales Executivenew