HUGO BOSS Nordic ApS
Støberigade 12, 2450 Copenhagen SV, Denmark
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills, and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas, and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
- The runner becomes a part of the reception team
- Answering and diverting incoming phone calls
- Meeting and greeting visitors to Hugo Boss Nordic
- Dealing with all catering
- Dealing with customer's queries and building contractors
- Ordering stationery
- Distributing Post
- Maintenance of minimum stocks of water-softwater-coffee-tea etc.
- General office filing
- Ad hoc administrative tasks for back-end functions
- Assist with incoming deliveries
- Booking DHL/Post Nord/couriers and taxis
- Various ad hoc task
We are looking for someone who is reliable has a flexible approach to work and has good communication skills.
- Good Telephone Manner
- Helpful and a friendly approach
- Previous customer experience
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person’s authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunities. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Salg og marketing elevnew
Administrative Sales Coordinatornew
International Key Account Managernew
Product Developer Assistantnew