Fashion Society AS
Vesterbrogade 12, 5th
Production & Sourcing intern
Rue de Tokyo – Production & Sourcing intern.
We are currently looking for an intern to join our team in the center of Copenhagen.
The minimum intern period is 6 months and the internship is not paid.
We would prefer the right candidate to start the internship as fast as possible.
As a Production and sourcing intern for Rue de Tokyo you will work very close to the creative director David Andersson Sahlin and become a very important part of the small team.
The main responsibility for the internship will be to follow and support the production, development and logistic processes for the collections.
The role is very dynamic and there is never a slow moment.
Since the team is small it’s very important that everyone is helping each other and drive the development with a positive team spirit.
- Support with order placements to factories and suppliers
- Handle stock support of raw materials
- Support with stock management for final garments
- Support with the creation of master document with all the information needed for the factories during production and sampling.
- Create the materials and styles in zedonk (ERP system)
- Create shipments to factories and suppliers
- Daily communication with factories to keep them updated regarding material deliveries
- Sourcing of new raw materials
- Support with garment deliveries to clients (online and stores)
- Other ad hoc tasks will occur.
- We are looking for a person with a degree within fashion management or other relevant education
- We prefer the candidate to have previous experience from other fashion brands
- The candidate have to be experienced working with the office package and illustrator is a plus
- Experience from working with Zedonk or other ERP systems is a plus
- Must be fluent in written English
- You have a positive mindset
- You are organized
- You have a drive and are ready to go the extra mile if needed
- You like to work in a creative environment with a high tempo and many processes overlapping
We are offering
- An interesting and challenging position within a growing fashion company in the center of Copenhagen
- The possibility to work within Fashion Society and being a part of the young and dynamic team
- The possibility to be a key part in the development of Rue de Tokyo
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing & E-commerce Directornew