Reporting to the Head of Design and Head of Design Studio and Creative Lab, the position is based in GANNI’s Copenhagen Head Office, this role will contribute and support the delivery of GANNI collections alongside the Design Team.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
Design, sourcing, inspiration:
- Partner closely with Creative Director, Head of Design & Senior RTW Designers to consistently develop Ganni’s RTW collections.
Research creative ideas, source reference material and participate in the development of key trends and seasonal theme direction for silhouette, fabric and trim.
- Research current bestsellers and trends to develop new styles and brand evolution.
Drawing, artwork admin:
- Create technical sketches, illustrations, style information and trim lists.
- Collaborate across Design in creating presentation materials for milestone meetings.
- Adhere to design calendar deadlines and timelines; ensuring all designs are completed accurately and on time.
- Build strong and synergistic relationships with cross-functional partners; Merchandising, Marketing, PR, Sales, Technical, Sourcing and Production.
- Attend fittings and collaborate with Senior Designers, the Technical team and the Sourcing team.
- Communicate and give the Technical team direction to ensure understanding of design proportions, finishes and development from the launch of the product to completion.
- Ensure garments meet fit, comfort and construction goals for their respective categories.
Skills & Specifications:
- A fashion design degree.
- 3+ years experience as a designer in a similar role, with nationally or internationally recognized luxury or contemporary brands.
- An understanding and connection with the Ganni brand aesthetic.
- The ability to demonstrate outstanding creative instincts and a distinct point of view.
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign skills (essential)
- Experience with CLO3D is a plus but not essential.
- Excellent hand and technical drawing ability
- Ability to work collaboratively with both senior team members and lead the junior team.
- To have a great understanding for commerciality and diversity.
- Experience and great interest in Sustainability.
Start as soon as possible.
Please send your applications as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving it!
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristic. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
Retail Manager (North America)
International Sales Manager