OBJECT is a brand that provides a narrative for cool, conscious and creative women to dress on-trend and in sync with their personalities. A collective that honors the many variations of being cool and conscious – and who explores the creative side that lies within all of us. OBJECT believes that fashion is more than fast-moving trends. It’s a certain sense of style and storytelling influenced by current tendencies. We value high quality in every facet representing the brand, not only in our products but also how we produce our designs. OBJECT was established in 2003 as part of BESTSELLER, a 100 % family-owned fashion company founded in 1975. Today, OBJECT is sold through over 600 multi-brand stores all over Europe, and few own stores in Norway and Finland. OBJECT also covers objectci.com and shop-in-shop.
Regional Sales Manager
Do you want to become part of an international and dynamic environment where you will take on an essential role in in building up OBJECT in France, Spain & Portugal?
Then you might be our new Regional Sales Manager.
You will have a central role in our energetic, social, and result-oriented sales department near Aarhus. Each of us focuses on being the best business partner for our customers, and we are driven to make a difference as well as ensuring future growth and success for OBJECT. As a team, we value an informal tone, where everyone gets along with each other and pull together.
As Regional Sales Manager for France, Spain & Portugal, you have the overall responsibility for the sales, growth, and performance of OBJECT in those countries. Based on your experience you have a high level of product knowledge, and it is essential that you can identify the different markets’ needs for you to create sales growth in the markets. This also means that you must have a constant focus on sales efforts and results, including making sure that your sales teams in the markets are aware of performance and our goals.
Your tasks will include:
- Developing, evaluating, and following up on sales strategies
- Daily follow-up with our local sales representatives in France, Spain & Portugal
- Optimizing the product offering including the right price/quality- and category mix
- Daily and weekly follow-up on sales, inventory figures and product performance
- Building up, expanding, and developing customer relations to ensure a constant and healthy flow of new customers that we are proud of
- Budgetary responsibility
- Managing sales and campaign promotional activities
It is important that you are a natural leader that can take responsibility for an area with great growth potential. You thrive in creating strong relationships with both customers and employees to create great sales results. Likewise, you have the skills to transform strategic plans into actual sales initiatives. Through your experience you have gained the ability to inspire and motivate colleagues to a broad understanding of better strategies and sales. It is natural for you to deliver, to take responsibility and to make things successful.
Moreover, we are looking for someone who:
- Can translate sales strategies into actions that create results
- Has 3-4 years of sales experience managing sales teams within the fashion industry
- Has experience building and maintaining customer relations across cultures
- Is a strong product person able to identify local product needs
- Preferably has knowledge of working with the French and Spanish wholesale markets
- Is fluent in English and Danish, written and spoken. It will be an advantage if you are fluent in French or Spanish as well.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact our Sales Director Mads Hansen Otte +45 52 15 21 47. Otherwise, send us your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than December 14th, 2022. We handle applications on an ongoing basis.
Travel activity: We expect a lot of traveling with this position 60-90 days per year.
Head of Financenew
International Sales Managernew
Studentermedhjælper (E-Commerce & Kommunikation)new