Copenhagen Fashion Week
Project & Partnership Assistant
Copenhagen Fashion Week is now looking for a Project & Partnership Assistant to join the Partnerships & Special Projects department for 5 months, with start May 1st 2023.
As Project & Partnership Assistant you will be part of our ambitious Partnerships & Special Projects department. You will work directly under the Manager of Partnerships & Special Projects, Helen Otvig Busch, and will be trusted with supporting areas across the planning and execution of activities related to CPHFW’s partnerships and CPHFW NEWTALENT scheme.
- Support across overseeing commercial partnerships and their activations during CPHFW SS24
- Ensuring that all Partner Service-related activities are planned and executed successfully, incl. coordination with brands on the official Show Schedule SS24
- Support on CPHFW NEWTALENT scheme, incl. coordination with brands and partners of the scheme
- Assist in planning and execution of CPHFW NEWTALENT showroom SS24
- Various ad hoc tasks related to the planning and execution of CPHFW SS24 taking place 8 – 11 August 2023
- You have a great experience with Office Excel
- You have an understanding of what it takes to manage projects. Previous work experience with project management is a plus but not a requirement
- Structured, attention to detail, works independently, and shows responsibility for your work tasks
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
- Adaptable, good at handling busy situations, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A team player and has the courage to flexible working hours
The internship is unpaid for those receiving monetary support from SU and Dagpenge/A-kasse. For international applicants or those who have completed education Copenhagen Fashion Week offers a renumeration of 8,000DKK for a 5-6 month internship placement. Please note that we are an English-speaking office.
If this sounds like something for you, send your application as soon as possible to Helen Otvig Busch, Manager of Partnerships & Special Projects, at email@example.com.
April 14th, 2023.
Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we recommend an early application.
Pakke- og lageransvarlignew
Digital Content Managernew
PR & Communications Internnew