Copenhagen Fashion Week
Project and Office Coordinator
Copenhagen Fashion Week is looking for a driven and versatile profile to assist the team in a diverse range of tasks. The role is divided into two areas as this profile will be helping with administrative tasks assisting in managing the office as well as assisting in coordinating projects in a variety of areas leading up to during and after fashion week.
Between fashion weeks:
- General office management incl. ad hoc tasks.
- Assisting staff when needed (prep for meetings, packages, flight tickets, etc.).
- Logistics and research of partner services for show brands.
- Research potential sponsors.
- Assist on hospitality for VIP guests incl. personal guides, car logistics, press buss, step, and repeat.
- Coordination of the Official Event & Presentation Schedule incl. research, reach out, and ongoing dialogue with companies.
- Assist with onboarding of interns.
- Recruitment of volunteers and personal guides for every fashion week.
- Support for Danish Fashion Ethical Charter uploads.
- Assist with bi-annual sponsor reports.
- In charge of managing firstname.lastname@example.org and Facebook messenger.
- Handling mail, subscriptions, and packages.
- Organizing refreshments and stationery supplies for the office.
- Overseeing the LastPass folder with all relevant logins.
During fashion weeks:
- Responsible for 30-50 volunteers together with 1-2 other Copenhagen Fashion Week team members.
- Make sure that snacks, drinks, etc. are restocked on the electric press buss every morning together with the team of interns.
- Assist with the production of events, dinners, and other happenings hosted by Copenhagen Fashion Week.
- Overseeing the digital Livestream during CPHFW, sitting within the Comms & Digital team.
- Supporting the digital and comms team with Adhoc roles in between overseeing Livestream.
- Assist with collating documentation of content for sponsors and partners e.g. Instagram posts and stories, and newsletters.
The position is part-time (20 hours/week), and we are flexible regarding exams or other school-related manners. In return, we expect you to be flexible in the weeks prior to as well as during fashion weeks as hours can vary during this busy time. Copenhagen Fashion Week is always in week 5 and week 32.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com no later than 12 August 2022. We will invite potential candidates for interviews on a running basis, so we advise you to submit your application as soon as you can.
SoMe & Content Managernew
PR & Marketing Assistentnew
Social Media and Digital Marketing Internnew
Personal Shopper (herre)new