Production Manager / Creative Producer
We are looking for a Production Manager / Creative Producer to join our Creative Lab team based in Copenhagen!
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse, equal and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics and celebrate diversity. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
At GANNI we see behaving responsibly as our moral obligation. GANNI focuses on making more responsible choices every day to do better for our planet and community. Responsibility is at the heart of everything we do and we encourage all employees to take part in our journey towards becoming a more inclusive, equal and responsible business. Read more about our journey minimizing our impact in our 2020 Responsibility Report.
Based in Copenhagen and owned and run by husband-and-wife team Creative Director Ditte Reffstrup and Founder Nicolaj Reffstrup, GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI is all about making our community who wear our clothes feel even more confident and capable of anything. For us, acting responsibly is a moral obligation. We are on a journey to minimize our social and environmental impact and strive to be a more responsible version of ourselves every day. In 2020, we launched our GANNI Gameplan setting ourselves 44 tangible goals to be reached by 2023 across four main pillars; People, Planet, Product and Prosperity.
GANNI has offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Paris, London and New York and is represented in more than 600 of the world’s top-tier retailers as well as 26 GANNI concept stores across Europe, and the United States. GANNI.com delivers internationally to 33 countries including Australia, Canada and South Korea.
Purpose of the position
In the position of Production Manager / Creative Producer, you will, among other responsibilities, be handling all creative bookings for campaign shoots, ecommerce on-model shoots, collaboration shoots, marketing & social media campaigns both locally & internationally. We expect a large number of shoots, globally. You will also be expanding GANNI’s international creative network through pre-existing relationships and networks in key GANNI markets such as the UK, USA and CHINA.
- Collaborate closely with Head of Creative Lab on the development of the new content & editorial calendar, overseeing all tiers of creative production - campaign, ecom on-model, collaborations, marketing campaigns and social media activations.
- Oversee content & editorial calendar in collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure timely organisation of shoots with sufficient windows for deliverable transfers, edit rounds, internal approval process and upload.
- Provide critical feedback on briefs and deliverables overview across stills and video to challenge best practices and ensure assets are in line with the needs of all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Provide creative suggestions in terms of production/creative partnerships to ensure GANNI consistently develops its editorial voice and creative community.
- Provide critical feedback on budget allocation and propose alternative uses and breakdowns to ensure GANNI maximizes budgets across all levels of allocation.
- Keep an up-to-date overview of all usage, budgets, timelines, formats and crops to ensure all assets are delivered and in line with the needs of all customer touchpoints.
- Act as the main point of contact for all pre-production conversations both internally and externally, providing clear overviews of project status and ongoing creative conversations. This includes also creative partners such as MOON in relation to collaborative projects, where you will keep up to date with MOON’s art direction process to ensure projects are delivered on time and take all GANNI proposals into consideration.
- Support Head of Creative Lab in building a new operating structure and workflow between MOON and GANNI to ensure cross-team collaborations are streamlined.
- Manage contractual agreements with support from Head of Creative Lab and Head of Legal to ensure all legalities are covered and clear scope of work agreements are made.
- Support Head of Creative in production conversations with external international creative partners (both individual & agencies).
- You must have international experience to improve existing production procedures.
- Experience in working with film/moving images to support GANNI’s content elevation and digitalization across all customer touchpoints.
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible. The start date will be as soon as possible.
Social Media Managernew
Customer Service Specialistnew