Om Designers Remix
DESIGNERS REMIX is a family owned fashion company run by husband-and-wife team Creative Director Charlotte Eskildsen and CEO Niels Eskildsen. DESIGNERS REMIX was founded in Copenhagen in 2002 based upon an idea of making full use of already existing resources by redesigning, remixing and upcycling of deadstock fabrics and garments. Ever since it has been our mission to make fashion better and as a certified B Corp we have an obligation to make responsible choices every day for our community and our planet.
Production & Logistic Coordinator
We are seeking a highly motivated Production and Logistic Coordinator to join our team of young fashionistas. In this exciting position you will work closely with our international suppliers, logistic and warehouse partners as well as colleagues from design and sales within the organization. You need to have an agile and detail-oriented mindset and for the right candidate there will be plenty of opportunities to evolve and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the end-to-end process of product development, from design to production and delivery
- Collaborate with design, production and sales to ensure timely and accurate execution of product development timelines
- Coordinate all aspects of logistics, including transportation, customs, and delivery of finished goods to our customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, warehouse and logistic partners
- Monitor and report on KPIs related to product development, pricing, inventory and logistic.
What you’ll need:
- A can-do, service and detail-oriented mindset
- Experience in product development or logistic in the fashion industry
- A bachelor degree or similar (e.g. professionsbachelor)
- Knowledge of working in NAV a plus, but not must…
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Fluency in Danish and English, both written and spoken
- A love for fashion and other beautiful things
This is a full-time position, based in central Copenhagen.
We encourage and welcome everyone to apply for the position and we will be interviewing candidates continuously. Please submit your CV and a short cover letter telling us about yourself to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. And since we only want to know why you’re great for this position please refrain from adding age, marital status and picture in your CV.
Store Manager (Bremerholm)new
Trend Product Advisornew
PR & Kommunikations praktikantnew