This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organized and self-reliant person to become part of the Helmstedt team. This is a full-time internship for the duration of 4-6 months.
Helmstedt is a fast-growing company with a small team with big ambitions. A good and creative work environment is always our highest priority. This means that we expect you to be a team player with a strong work ethic and a problem-solving attitude. If you also would like to work in a creative and fun environment with the possibility to grow, you might be the one we are looking for.
- Support in communication with suppliers
- Take part in fittings with design and production
- Support in measuring and developing samples
- Responsible for arranging parcels to and from suppliers
- Support in price negotiation
- Responsible for trim orders
- Work closely with our design interns to maintain deadlines
- Support in the development of supplier guides
- Supporting in adding new products to our system
- Ensure all products are inserted correctly into our system
- Support the supply chain team with shipment orders to our buyers
- Ensure our warehouse follow shipment instructions
- Assisting our production manager with ad hoc tasks
- Independent and takes responsibility for own tasks
- Strength to work with tight deadlines
- Educational- and/or work experience in production and buying
- Detailed-oriented, structured, and a motivated team player
- Good understanding of excel
- A solution-oriented mindset
- Supply chain experience is a plus
If you can identify yourself with our concept and our ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
Please note that you must be in Copenhagen during the internship.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SENESTE ARTIKLER OM HELMSTEDT
Head of Buying and Productionnew
Store Manager Illumnew
Customer Service Supportnew
Sales Executive (Asia)new
Social Media Managernew
Senior Sales Executivenew