Reporting to the Head of Production, our new Production Coordinator/Buyer will be responsible for supporting production and development by securing buying and production across all product groups and categories.
- Place purchase orders
- Execute purchase order/supplier status reporting
- Conduct pricing negotiations
- Manage ad-hoc production issues
- Coordinate bulk shipments with logistics
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of written and spoken English, other languages are preferable.
- Strong understanding of IT & Systems.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
At WOOD WOOD, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse, equal and inclusive environment for all employees in which every voice matters. We aim to acquire and support a workforce that exists without any discrimination on the basis of race, gender identity, religion, civil status, national origin, disability or age. It’s essential for us that everyone feels respected, included and encouraged to be themselves.
Please send your CV and relevant cover letter with the subject line "Production Coordinator" to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Application deadline: As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask that you submit your application asap.
Location: Larsbjørnsstræde 3, 1454 København.
SENESTE ARTIKLER OM WOOD WOOD
Rå og røgfyldt rave med Wood Wood
“Blottet for nostalgi eller romantiske forestillinger”: Ny jubilæumsbog dykker ned i Wood Wood-arkiverne
PR & Communications Internnew
Marketing & E-commerce Managernew
International Sales Rep - Sportswear & Running Apparelnew
Graphic Design Responsiblenew