By Malene Birger
Om By Malene Birger
Creative, feminine, free. Founded in 2003, By Malene Birger is a brand devoted to the contemporary bohemian – delivering long-lasting investment pieces with a conscious approach. The collections embrace an eclectic vision of Scandinavian minimalism, finding a niche where refined and elevated style meets free-spirited ease. Everything we create must serve an authentic purpose in the curated wardrobe of the By Malene Birger woman.
Key Role & Responsibilities
As Production Coordinator, your main responsibilities will be to follow & support the production process from handover to delivery of our four yearly collections, as well as ad hoc capsules such as NOOS, Essentials and Collabs. You will be responsible for the day to day production communication ensuring all goods come in on time and in line with our sustainability goals. You will proactively identify and prevent bottlenecks in the production process, while maintaining a strict high standard of quality throughout the seasons.
- Selling-in coordination for 4 yearly collections.
- Issue production PO’s.
- Price negotiations.
- Manage & edit ETA’s / ETD’s for each delivery with factory partners.
- Pre-booking & forecasting.
- Overall communication regarding delays, etc. for Customer Service and Sales.
- Liaison between product developers, suppliers, logistics and sales department.
- Share production status on a weekly basis with teams : production + sales + logistics (delivery dates, drop lists, delays, cancellations etc.).
- Overall responsible for obtaining leftover info / cost.
- Follow up of scope certificate and Transaction Certificates documentation for bulk production.
- Quality control : garments & fabric, coordination with Quality Controller.
- Claims : credit notes from suppliers, coordination with logistics.
- Transport planning & freight prices update.
- Ensure admin & invoices.
Skills & Requirements
- Experienced negotiator.
- Analytical & data driven.
- Organized and process-driven with an attention to detail.
- Excel expert.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to multitask.
- Business & Performance oriented.
- Knowledge within sustainability documentation & flow is a plus.
- 1- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Confident decision-maker.
- Ability to plan and work under pressure.
- Strong team player with a positive mindset.
- Innovation-led, happy to challenge and develop current processes.
- Fluent in English.
The position is a full-time maternity cover that runs for approximately a year with start-up during May.
If this sounds interesting to you we encourage you to upload your application HERE.
Key Account & Purchasernew
Visual Content Creator
Key Account Sales & Product Responsible (CBO)new
E-Commerce & Key Account Coordinatornew