HELMSTEDT is founded by Emilie Helmstedt. The brand debuted with its first collection Oceania SS19 during Copenhagen Fashion Week in August 2018. HELMSTEDT was awarded the Magasin Du Nord Fashion Prize 2018, given by the Crown Princess Mary of Denmark and later a shortlisted semi-finalist of the prestigious LVMH Prize 2020. The HELMSTEDT design favours a merge between quality, comfort and colours. Every print is hand painted by Emilie Helmstedt in Copenhagen with highly visible brushstrokes in vibrant water and oil colours and manufactured on the finest fabrics. HELMSTEDT wishes to create a space where art meets both fashion and sustainability.
HELMSTEDT is looking for a new Production Coordinator.
Our company is seeking to hire a Production Coordinator who will be part of the production team at HELMSTEDT.
We are a small team with big ambitions: HELMSTEDT is a fast-growing company, but a good and creative work environment is always our highest priority. That means we expect you to be a team player with ambition and a strong work ethic. You should see yourself as a problem-solver and enjoy working in a creative and fun environment.
You will be in charge of making sure the production runs smoothly. Your primary responsibility will be to use your interest in fashion and tradesmanship to develop, initiate and negotiate HELMSTEDT’s collections in collaboration with the team and not least our suppliers.
You will need to be structured, have excellent communication skills and a business talent.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Negotiate with your suppliers on price, quality and delivery time
- Prepare tech packs for suppliers
- Support during current and upcoming collections and other projects
- Prepare working documents for the product developers
- Assist with making comments on prototypes, SMS, pre-production and production samples
- Make sure our collection overviews are up-to-date
- Quality and measurements control of samples and bulk
- Fitting sessions
- Daily communication with our suppliers and do follow-ups with our suppliers
- Assist with the day-to-day needs of the production and design team
- Help source new materials and suppliers
- A graduate from school of management/ school of textile
- Experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is a requirement
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Illustrator is necessary (photoshop and Indesign is a plus)
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and able to work well under tight deadlines
- Proactive and action-oriented
- Be structured and organized
The position is based at our office in the center of Copenhagen and hours by arrangement. You will have the opportunity to develop both professional and personal skills within the position. We are looking to fill this role with immediate effect and as soon as possible.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Medarbejder til digital marketing og e-commerce
Graphic Designer / Art Director