Product and Service Training Manager
Driven by our mission to be a Copenhagen brand with a global outlook, we are looking for a 1-year maternity cover as a full-time Product and Service Training Manager to join our Retail team as soon as possible.
You will be working at our Head office in Copenhagen and will report to our Global Retail Director, Mark Suddards. You will be a part of a fast-growing, global brand on a unique journey where winner instinct, drive and passion are required.
The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality. Where everyone is united by a common purpose.
At GANNI we are passionate and optimistic people who live and breathe everything we stand for. You have a responsible, environmentally friendly approach to our business. You keep an open mind, you are authentic in everything you do.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designs, enables and supports the execution of the service vision for GANNI through our retail stores.
- Can develop and design training tools that target tangible goals.
- Acts on objectives to increase performance, can plan and evaluate department activities to meet business goals.
- Works on all aspects of store experience that are client facing.
- Builds cross-functional relationships with head office teams to execute the right service standards across our global stores.
- Helps drive what technology is needed for our retail stores to operate with an omni channel mindset.
- Works closely with the marketing team on planning events, projects and initiatives to drive sales to the stores.
- Maintaining company culture and values in retail through recruitment guidelines, communication, social activities and team recognition. This will be done in close partnership, when necessary, with the Global HR team.
- Training new stores/new hires and supporting recruitment for new store openings.
We are looking for an optimistic team player who is driven by passion, attention to detail, has a curious mind and a can-do attitude. Skills and experience we expect from you are:
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent in English/ Verbal and Written.
- Experience with Powerbi.
- Experience Omni channel.
- Proficient at designing presentations.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Innovative problem-solving skills.
Working at GANNI
GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI has more than 100 employees working in offices in Copenhagen, London and New York and additional 200 employees working in stores across Europe and the United States. The brand is represented in more than 600 of the world’s finest retailers.
Working at GANNI is all about making the women who wear our clothes feel confident and capable of anything. We believe it is our moral obligation to minimize our social and environmental impact and strive to be the most responsible version of ourselves. We’re committed to making better choices every day and do better every day.
We strive to empower our employees to work independently and contribute to shaping the future of our organization. Our hierarchy is flat, and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than May 17th, 2021, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristic. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
QA & QC Coordinator
PR- og kommunikationspraktikantnew
Hair & Makeup Artistnew
Key Account Sales & Product Managernew