We are looking for a Copenhagen-based Print Designer to join our Design team while one of our colleagues is on maternity leave.
The job will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for developing all Ganni prints, embroidery and woven artworks for RTW & ACC (including all special projects, Collabs etc.)
- Responsible for all technical setup for production/sourcing of all Ganni Prints.
- Initiate start up of each collection, with the creative Direction team.
- Research prints, colour and the print application ideas through market, online.
- Drive innovation and key trends into collections ensuring brand DNA is maintained
- Responsible for creating and developing new prints through original artwork or purchased files - clean, color separate and create colorway options.
- Responsible for handing over technical files to sourcing.
- Working with heads of department to shape the ranges and build cohesive collections working collaboratively with RTW and ACC designers and buying/merch team
- Manage all Print & Colour information sharing across Design teams for various product categories and cross-functional partners such as Sourcing, Technical and merchandising team.
- Responsible for approving all strike offs and ensuring cohesiveness throughout collections, categories and qualities.
- Create and maintain concept and presentation boards
- Present prints and participate in all relevant collection meetings.
- Work proactively according to Deadline & Timeline calendar to stay ahead of timelines
It is full-time position and will be a maternity cover for almost 1 year.
Expected start date will be 1st November 2020.
We encourage you to apply as quickly as possible - we will be interviewing candidates as we receive applications.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
Marketing & E-commerce Directornew