Baum und Pferdgarten
Amaliegade 15, 1
Om Baum und Pferdgarten
Baum und Pferdgarten is a Copenhagen-based fashion house founded in 1999 by the creative directors Rikke Baumgarten and Helle Hestehave. The name of the brand was created as an interplay between Helle and Rikke’s surnames. Through their long-time collaboration, Rikke and Helle continually compliment and push each other resulting in the creation of many coveted collections full of beautiful materials, memorable prints and bold colours. As one of the leading Danish fashion brands Baum und Pferdgarten’s design identity can best be described as ageless, exclusive and unexpected. At the DNA of Baum und Pferdgarten is an international niche brand. As a highly ambitious brand, Baum und Pferdgarten is expanding globally, while having a firm grip on their Danish heritage. Today the collections of Baum und Pferdgarten can be found in selected department stores and retailers in more than 25 countries worldwide.
Baum und Pferdgarten is looking for a print designer
At Baum und Pferdgarten print is an essential part of the brand DNA, and we are now looking for a talented print designer to help us evolve on an international scale.
As print designer at Baum und Pferdgarten, you must have experience with professional development of print design for textile, and take charge on the design of prints for our four annual collections. In close collaboration with our creative directors, you will create our visual story by translating abstract themes to concrete artistic and commercial prints on textiles and graphic material. Prints which support Baum und Pferdgarten’s DNA and have a wide appeal.
The right candidate will be an important part of the design department in a fast growing and profitable brand in contemporary fashion. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and creative team in the heart of Copenhagen.
- Development of prints, technical print files, graphic overviews and colour charts for suppliers. Alongside daily communication, follow up and approval of these.
- Development of all graphic material for presentations, sales books and color charts internally and externally.
- Strong graphic talents and super user of digital programs in the Adobe Suite package (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) alongside Canvas.
- Technical and professional experience with all relevant textile print methods and handling of print files.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience from a similar position.
- A relevant education.
- A structured and organised approach.
- A flexible and holistic team player.
- Positive, responsible and proactive
- Strong communicational skills
- Ability to communicate and write in English
Send an application and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “Print Designer” in the subject line. We are holding interviews continuously so send your application today.
We wish for the right candidate to begin as soon as possible.
Design & Patternmaking Internnew
Design Manager - Mainnew
Head of PR & Marketingnew
PR & Communications Internnew