Nué Group & Fashion Society
PR & Showroom Internship
We at Nué Group and Fashion Society are looking for a driven, reliable PR showroom intern to join the PR & Marketing team.
You will be supporting the PR & Marketing team on a day to day basis, working with our brands Lovechild1979, Mark Kenly Domino Tan, Nué Notes, Rue de Tokyo and Naja Lauf. Gaining understanding and in-depth knowledge of the business through a variety of tasks.
You will report to as well as work closely with our PR & SoMe Manager, where you will be a part of the daily showroom and PR activities, offering hands on experience and responsibility.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Day to day showroom management
- Coordinating the collections for all 5 brands
- Keeping the visual expression tight. Providing creative solutions and ideas
- Press communication
- Coordinating press requests and sample pulls
- Media monitoring
- Reports, showroom activity
- Assisting at shoots, events and shows
- Supporting the PR & SoMe Manager
- Well organised and motivated
- Solution oriented and creative
- Great attention to detail and an understanding for artistic expression
- Have a can-do mindset
- Have an interest in the fashion industry
- Have social skills and a flair for building relations
- You understand working independently yet is a good team player
The internship is unpaid and min. 6 months. Work hours are from 9.00 - 17.00 on weekdays at Fashion Society and Nué Group’s head office in Vesterbro Copenhagen.
Start date ASAP. Please apply before 15/7.
Send a mail to Josefin Dirk Freij with a short motivation and your CV : email@example.com.
Visit us at http://www.nuegroup.dk/ or https://www.fashionsociety.dk/
Purchase & Sourcing assistentnew
Marketing & E-commerce Directornew
PR & Showroom Internshipnew
Praktikant til projektledelsenew