Om GANT Danmark
Founded on the American East Coast in 1949, GANT has been shaping preppy for over seven decades. From the brand’s beginnings as an innovative shirtmaker to pioneering American sportswear, GANT continues to evolve its signature preppy style for today’s modern consumer. GANT has a presence in over 70 countries, with more than 750 stores worldwide.
PR & Marketing Manager
Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong belief in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the position
We are looking for a PR & Marketing Manager who will be responsible for building brand image and awareness for GANT on the Danish market as well as driving traffic to our online and retail stores. The role includes PR, Communications, Influencer Marketing, Social Media, Paid Media Strategies & Placements, Events and Collaborations.
You will report to the Nordic Marketing Director and will work in close collaboration with the GANT Denmark team as well as GANT’s Global Marketing Department to ensure that all activities are successfully executed and aligned with global guidelines and local goals.
- Manage and execute global Marketing activities on the Danish market with a local adaption by following campaign handover.
- Develop and execute local influencer and ambassador plans based on global strategy.
- Own and manage local project structures, timelines, budgets and deliveries, from start to finish.
- Establish and maintain great long-term relationships with media, key opinion leaders, and partners.
- Develop and lead all local PR and communication initiatives from strategy to execution based on Global Brand and Communication Calendars.
- Own and manage all local PR executions - pitch magazines, dailies and online media, translate press releases for product, campaign and corporate communication.
- Translate newsletters and brand copy for the local newsletters/website.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor owned local social media.
- Report and follow up on KPIs and weekly update on media exposure.
- 6+ years of experience in PR and marketing at agencies or in-house within the fashion industry.
- A natural passion and in-depth knowledge of public relations, influencer marketing, digital trends and branding.
- Strong strategic mindset and knowledge of PR planning and execution.
- Experience creating and adapting press material, long lead, short lead and reactive.
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to potential negative situations.
- Experience putting together clear PR strategies and reports, and comfortable presenting them to key internal stakeholders.
- Fluent in Danish and English, both written and spoken, with demonstrable published work and strong natural communicator.
- Comfortable creating presentations that are both inspiring and convincing.
- Experience in running cross-channel projects with an understanding of different channel needs depending on KPI:s.
Who you are.
- Open-minded, curious and innovative.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a strong sense of ownership and driven for results, and a willingness to take the initiative to try new approaches.
- Great social skills with an authentic and genuine personality and ability to build strong relationship networks.
- Handles stress well, securing last minute PR needs with a flexible and solution-oriented approach.
- Able to handle ad-hoc situations and have a creative approach to challenges.
- Great project management skills with a balance of being detail oriented and ability to see the bigger strategic picture.
- Already existing network in Denmark and Nordics is a strong bonus.
Start date as soon as possible. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter by 8th of August. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.
Social Media Managernew
Customer Service Specialistnew