Ny Østergade 30, 1. th
Polhem is a Northern European PR, Marketing & Communications Agency founded in 1995. We are one of the most established communications agencies within fashion, beauty, and lifestyle with extensive experience in everything from traditional press work to digital communication.
PR & Marketing Manager
Polhem is a Northern European PR, Marketing & Communications Agency founded in 1995. We are one of the most established communications agencies within fashion, beauty, and lifestyle with extensive experience in everything from traditional press work to digital communication. We are a fast-pacing workplace, that likes challenging the ways of creating innovative PR & Marketing solutions for our clients and work with a 360-degree approach.
We are expanding our team with a new PR & Marketing Manager at Polhem Denmark to join our growth. As our new PR & Marketing Manager, you will be part of a fast-growing International Agency business. We are looking for a structured, energetic, and experienced candidate who will be responsible for a large retainer- and project clients, as well as develop local PR strategies and activities, considering all aspects relating to PR and Marketing.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responsible for your own large retainer- and project clients
- Develop local PR strategies and activities, considering all aspects relating to PR and communication and ensuring alignment across various business functions.
- Develop and implement key brand storytelling objectives to ensure consistent channel messaging and communicate these requirements to relevant teams.
- Participate in coordination of PR and marketing activities such as campaigns, product launches etc.
- Responsible for media relations, media pitching and securing of media results aligned with the client’s PR plan, KPI’s and strategy.
- Work closely to create and cater relationships with collaborators and stake holders.
- Plan and support impactful seasonal press days and events, ensuring all media are fully informed of the seasonal messages.
- Handling influencer relations, both organic and paid for clients across multiple channels.
- Translate and adapt press assets provided by client, as well as creating press releases.
- Responsible for delivering on time and according to Client’s contracts.
- The ideal candidate holds a degree in business, marketing, communications or similar
- Experience from a similar role and a profound knowledge of the beauty industry is a plus
- Experience with managing budgets and PR plans
- Strong storytelling, copywriting and copyediting skills.
- Excellent team player with strong people skills and a flexible mindset.
- A strong, established network within the Danish medias and influencer landscape
- Versatile with the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communicative and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Danish and English.
- Experience in working with multiple clients.
- Outgoing, positive with a can-do attitude.
- You are highly competitive and energetic with a personal drive
- You are a very strong networker with a likeable personality.
- You have a mature, informal, and calm personality.
- You are empathetic with a strong emotional intelligence.
We are offering:
- Salary package based on qualifications.
- A hybrid modern workplace
- A great opportunity for creating innovative, creative and strategic client solutions.
- An attractive client portfolio
- A strong supportive team of European colleagues.
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal and professional development.
If you feel like you would be the right person for the position, please send your application and resume to Country Manager, Micha Helena Moreno, at email@example.com with the subject line ‘PR & Marketing Manager’.
International Market Place Managernew
Agent - Creative Producernew
PR & SoMe Managernew