ELHANATI jewellery is rich in texture with an organic feel, that combines the warmth of designer Orit Elhanati's Middle Eastern and Greek heritage with the Nordic lightness of her Copenhagen home. The designs are handcrafted for each piece in the atelier, hammering and shaping each form to produce the desired silhouettes. Working only in recycled gold, only the highest quality gemstones are used. The pieces are designed to be ‘mix and match’, designed to be combined and layered as asymmetric and symmetrical pieces. Sold worldwide at Mr. Porter, Matchesfashion, Breuninger, Illum, Whitebird, Rinascente, Mytheresa, Apropos among others. www.elhanati.com www.instagram.com/elhanati_
PR & Marketing Manager
This opportunity is for a full time position based in the ELHANATI Copenhagen office in Denmark. The job requires you are flexible and open for travelling both domestically and internationally.
As a PR & Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving powerful brand positioning for ELHANATI, working closely with external retail partners and external PR teams to build brand awareness and customer engagement. The role requires a creative mindset with a thinking outside the box mentality, across PR, brand marketing, social media and other relevant channels to grow interaction and infuse growth.
The role appeals to enthusiastic candidates familiar with the world of luxury, but we believe that skills are transferable, so we welcome candidates from all backgrounds with a flexible nature, go-getter attitude and an independent, outgoing mindset.
- Overseeing all PR and Marketing initiatives
- Define and execute communications strategy and develop local approaches for key markets and retailers and own channels in liaison with team
- Proactive pitching and actively building on new and existing press, media and agency relationships for a variety of coverage placements as well as handling reactive media enquiries and loans to help push sales
- Contribute to brand growth by building and developing unique storytelling across the brand and products that will result in editorial coverage in both print and digital media
- Manage content creation & copywriting for all marketing & communications materials and channels: social media posts, press releases, newsletters, etc.
- Responsible for continually growing relevant social channels and followings whilst increasing engagement
- Managing and implementing events including presentations, launch parties, brand dinners etc. working on logistics, guestlists and other relevant areas for each given event with local partners
- Lead projects such as press days, gifting exercises, editor appointments , etc.
- Work with the team to plan campaigns around launches and key dates in the year
What we are looking for
- Exceptional communication skills (English - Danish, German and French is a plus)
- Super creative out of the box thinking
- Outgoing personality with a positive mindset - genuine interest in building meaningful relationships both in real life and digitally
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and an great team-player at the same time with a go-getter attitude
- Thrives in a fast paced and ever-changing environment with the ability to prioritise deadlines
- Solid experience in Excel, data analysis and highly numerate with the ability to make sense of data and create clear and concise reports
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar role (Fashion & luxury a plus) with a relevant Bachelors and/or Masters Degree
E-commerce Category Specialistnew
PR & Marketing Managernew
Key Account Advisornew