Orgreen Optics A/S
Hauser Plads 30 2/A
Om Orgreen Optics A/S
Ørgreen was established in 1997 and is one of the leading brands globally within high-end eyewear. Ørgreen is known for an innovative approach to design and color combined with excellent quality. Designed and developed in Denmark and handcrafted in Japan, Ørgreen glasses and sunglasses are sold in premium retailers in more than 50 markets worldwide.
PR & Marketing Intern
Danish high-end eyewear brand Ørgreen offers an exciting opportunity as a PR & Marketing Intern at the company’s headquarter, based in central Copenhagen.
Working as an intern within the PR and Marketing Department, this role will report directly to the PR & Marketing managers.
As a PR & Marketing intern, you will be a part of an exciting and diverse spectrum of activities operating internationally in the fashion and design segment. You will participate in solving big and small PR & marketing tasks and gain an insight in the world of PR and media plans, digital advertising, online content management, email marketing, e-commerce, and trade show planning. The position holds a room for creativity and independence and you will be encouraged to take ownership of specific areas of responsibility.
Ørgreen Optics is characterized by an international, young and dynamic work environment. We are very busy and ambitious but the tone is informal and cordial.
We are looking for a candidate who is outgoing, responsible, independent and well organized - a people’s person with a natural flair for engaging with different people. You must be passionate about, and up-to-date with, the world of fashion and design and have an aesthetic eye for visual communication as well as a sharp pen.
You will be supporting the following activities – and many more:
- Research and structure of a global network of influencers within fashion, design, and lifestyle (from journalists, stylists and bloggers to designers and celebrities)
- Support at arranging and executing international B2C and B2B press events
- Creating press reports
- Arranging PR samples for media and influencers
- Website maintenance including uploading and updating media library and product database
- Assisting in Email Marketing maintenance
- Support in logistical planning for marketing events and coordination of industry tradeshows
- Research events, vendors and venues
- Supporting social media, planning, and execution
- Content creation, visual and written
- Assist in generating various reports and ad hoc tasks within the PR & Marketing department
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience with MailChimp, WordPress, Adobe Creative Studio is an advantage
- Great communication skills in English, both in written and verbal form
- Other languages are a plus
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Eager to learn and willing to adapt and take on new challenges
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
The position runs for at least three months and is full time. In case of study-relevant engagements and activities, we are of course flexible.
Start date: ASAP
Please send a short cover letter and CV directly to Trade and Digital Marketing Manager Natalia Bencurova - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job interviews will be held on an ongoing basis so make sure to send us your application as soon as possible. For any questions, you are welcome to give us a call on +45 33 33 03 59.
Design & Patternmaking Internnew
Design Manager - Mainnew
Head of PR & Marketingnew
PR & Communications Internnew