MUNTHE is recruiting a PR Manager to maintain and develop our PR relations, nationally and internationally.
You will be joining a visionary and dedicated team at the MUNTHE Headquarter, located in the center of Copenhagen – and will report directly to Naja Munthe, owner and CEO.
- Maintain and develop PR relations, internationally and nationally.
- Build and maintain relationships with all media, stylists and relevant keyholders to guarantee product placement and exposure credits for MUNTHE.
- Strengthen MUNTHE’s presence in the international and national target media.
- Develop a strong visual identity for MUNTHE on Instagram.
- Contact Person for the PR Agencies accompanying MUNTHE.
- Planning, oversight and executing Fashion Shows and Events – in cooperation with the entire PR/Marketing department.
- Daily dialogue and contact with all the relevant media, journalists, stylists, related keyholders and personalities across countries.
- Maintain, nurture, and establish connections with relevant keyholders.
- Facilitate appointments in the showroom and on-going contacts with journalists, stylists and relevant keyholders to present the brand and ensuring that MUNTHE gets proper and prominent credit.
- Coordinate daily content for Instagram – focus on awareness, engagement, and conversion – grow and engage MUNTHE’s audience.
- The driving force behind preparation Fashion Shows, Sales Kick Off ‘s and other events.
- Close and proactive cooperation with MUNTHE’s global PR agencies.
- Propose ideas and activities to spread news and info of the brand on selected markets.
- 2-3 years’ experience from a similar position within PR.
- Experience in working internationally with media.
- A proven track record of driving SoMe activities in international environments.
- Excellent communicative and organizational skills.
- Versatile with the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Speak and write fluent Danish & English
- You are highly competitive and energetic with a personal drive.
- You are a very strong networker internationally with a likeable personality.
- You are a proactive role model who creates enthusiasm.
- Self-starter who initiates projects and generates excitement.
- You are empathetic with a strong emotional intelligence.
We are offering
- A significant and very central role on the future journey of fashion company, founded and fueled successfully by healthy values.
- An attractive and interesting job in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial fashion company.
- Very skilled and dedicated colleagues in a company that is very dynamic and entrepreneurial.
- Community and team spirit are key words for us. We help and support each other together to achieve our goals, while at the same time we have each employee's development opportunities in mind. We are characterized by a positive and optimistic approach and we have an open and constructive communication where we positively challenge each other.
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ” PR Manager ” before the deadline of Wednesday, November 18th.
The review of applications will begin immediately and will be ongoing until the position is filled. The applications is prefered in English
Medarbejder til digital marketing og e-commerce
Graphic Designer / Art Director