Lille Strandstræde 14, D 1 floor
Om Agency V
Agency V is a fashion & lifestyle PR and marketing agency with offices in Berlin, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo.
We’re looking for interns at Agency V Copenhagen.
As an intern, you'll get insights in all our work areas such as showroom management and PR consulting. Research projects will always be a part of our internships, so someone who can take initiative is a must. You will be in direct contact with the industry's most important editors and publications on a daily basis. You must be able to convey both authority and warmth simultaneously. This is a truly opportune chance for you to grow your rolodex with firsthand experience and develop invaluable relationships that will help launch your career.
- Supporting with daily showroom tasks such as sample trafficking, liaising with editors and stylists, research and archiving of press clippings, etc.
- Selection of styles for specific magazine or TV shoot requests
- Handling digital press requests (sending out info material, prices, product imagery etc.)
- Supporting the digital image bank
- Helping with creating visual presentations and reports
- Supporting in event preparations such as: press days, shop events, press and customer events for clients, fashion shows
- Keeping a nicely presented showroom: keep tidy, relevant and nicely displayed
- Data maintenance (updating existing contacts, archiving new contacts, entering samples into the agency‘s sample database, etc.)
- Daily office routines
- Interest in working within Fashion PR.
- Basic knowledge of: Fashion magazines, fashion websites, blogs, designers, materials, aesthetics, general communication protocols.
- Ability to work fast, multitask, self-motivate, solve problems.
- Very strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency to work on MAC with various MS Office programs including Word, Excel and Powerpoint - as well as our internal database and event planning program Dataman.
The duration of an internship within the Copenhagen office is 6 months, to learn and participate in all phases of the fashion season. The internship is unpaid, and the working hours are from 08:30 - 17:00 Monday through Friday, including a daily lunch, which the office provides for.
B2B Sales Manager
Kundeservice og salgssupportnew
Customer Service Managernew