Would you like to become a part of an international vegan fashion brand?
We are currently looking for a passionate PR intern in Copenhagen at an exciting time of growth.
As a PR intern, you will be part of our small and ambitious team where you will be involved in the day-to-day operations with the opportunity for professional and personal development.
We are always responsive to new ideas where your input will play a role at HVISK.
- Manage the relationship with our PR partners and influencers.
- Together with the Head of Marketing & PR you will pitch editorial across all media for each collection.
- Manage gifting and collaboration to our influencers.
- Coordination of image material and lending to magazines.
- Handling and reporting of press clippings.
- Coordination and execution of press days together with the team.
- Influencer marketing support and reporting.
The ideal candidate:
Proven experience in PR/media relations is not a must, if you can see yourself in the following:
- You are structured and work well independently.
- You have an interest in and understanding of fashion.
- Understanding of the international media landscape including print, digital and influencers.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and priorities in a dynamic environment.
- An enthusiastic team player with attention to details.
The internship is unpaid. The course is an opportunity to supplement your education with relevant experience within your subject and gain insight in the fashion industry.
If you think it sounds interesting and you would like to be a part of our team, please send your application to Head of Marketing & PR, Maria Xenia, email@example.com
Administrative Sales Coordinatornew
International Key Account Managernew
Product Developer Assistantnew