From Copenhagen, GANNI is a global fashion brand of the future. We don’t stand still. Our team is always working on bringing the next iteration of Scandinavian style – Scandi 2.0 – to our community.
Driven by our mission to be a Copenhagen brand with a global outlook, we are now looking for a driven PR Coordinator to support the PR & Communications team. The position is a full-time role based out of The GANNI Copenhagen HQ and will report to Senior Global PR & Communications Specialist.
You will be a part of a fast-growing and global brand on a unique journey where a team mentality, winner instinct and passion are required. In this role, you will overlook GANNI’s global sample management and support the PR & Communications team on various projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sample support for global agencies.
- Sample support for wholesale editorials, campaigns and key accounts.
- Overseeing sample registration.
- Prioritizing and facilitating sample loans to danish and international media.
- Support on gifting projects.
- Coordination of Fashion week related projects.
- Day to day management of PR interns.
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for a passionate and super organized team player who shares our core values and has a solution-orientated mindset:
- Experience working or interning at an in-house fashion brand or PR agency is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills with strong written and verbal English.
- Process and solution-orientated mindset.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- A people’s person who loves being hands-on and working across internal and external teams.
- Agile, thrives in a fast-paced work environment - we don’t standstill.
- Creative thinker with a problem-solving attitude always looking for responsible and sustainable solutions.
- Self-driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
How to apply
As we will interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate to join the team by July 1st 2021.
Working at GANNI
Working at GANNI is all about making the people who wear our clothes feel confident and capable of anything. We believe it is our moral obligation to minimize our social and environmental impact and strive to be the most responsible version of ourselves.
We’re committed to making better choices every day but don’t take ourselves too seriously - if you’re not having fun with fashion, what’s the point?
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
International Sales Managernew
Head of Operationsnew
Kundeservice / Salgssupport medarbejder
Digital Shop Manager
Purchase & Sourcing Assistent
Social Media specialist & PR