Sophie Bille Brahe
Om Sophie Bille Brahe
Sophie Bille Brahe is a Copenhagen-based fine jewellery designer. Graduated from London’s Royal College of Arts, fine jewellery designer Sophie Bille Brahe’s eponymous brand is sold in some of the world’s most esteemed luxury and fine jewellery spaces and stores. Sophie Bille Brahe offers pieces that reflect her thrill for storytelling, always striving to twist modern luxury. At Sophie Bille Brahe we are committed to cultivate and preserve a culture of mutual respect, inclusion, and diversity. We encourage and welcome everyone to apply for the position, and consider all applicants regardless of background, perspectives, ethnicities, nationality, skin color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
PR & Content Intern
Sophie Bille Brahe ApS is looking for a full-time PR & Content intern to join the PR & Content department for 4-6 months, starting preferably 1st of August 2023
As a PR & Content intern, you will be part of our ambitious PR & Content department. You will become part of a fast-growing, international company, headquartered in Copenhagen.
- PR research and interaction across all our target and current territories.
- Keep calendars (editorials, press days, events, etc.) and media lists.
- Daily handling of press inquiries from stylists and the media.
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, shoots, etc.
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties (travel bookings, vendor invoices approval process etc).
- Support the PR & Content team in relevant marketing and communications tasks.
- Additional ad hoc projects.
- Structured, work independently, and shows responsibility for your work tasks.
- You understand branding, marketing, and communication.
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
- Adaptable, good at handling busy situations, and a team player.
- Proactive and positive attitude and a self-starter.
The internship is unpaid. The course is an opportunity to supplement your education with relevant experience within your subject and gain insight into the core of the industry from one of the most exciting divisions. Please note that we are an English-speaking office.
If this sounds like something for you, send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we recommend an early application.
At Sophie Bille Brahe we are committed to cultivate and preserve a culture of mutual respect, inclusion, and diversity. We encourage and welcome everyone to apply for the position, and consider all applicants regardless of background, perspectives, ethnicities, nationality, skin color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
For a fair recruitment and equality of opportunity for all candidates please refrain from adding age and a photo of yourself in your CV
Customer Care assistentnew
Head Of Financenew