Global Fashion Agenda
Frederiksholms Kanal 30-A6
Om Global Fashion Agenda
Global Fashion Agenda is the foremost leadership forum on sustainability in fashion focusing on industry collaboration and public-private cooperation. A non-profit organisation, we mobilise and guide the fashion industry to take bold and urgent action on sustainability. Global Fashion Agenda is behind the annual publications CEO Agenda and Pulse of the Fashion Industry report as well as Copenhagen Fashion Summit, the leading business event on sustainability in fashion, which has been leading this movement for over a decade. In partnership with our Strategic Partners ASOS, BESTSELLER, H&M Group, Kering, Li & Fung, Nike, PVH Corp., Sustainable Apparel Coalition and Target, we spearhead the fashion industry’s journey towards a more sustainable future. For more information, visit globalfashionagenda.com. Global Fashion Agenda is an international team of 20+ employees based in the heart of Copenhagen with English being the office language.
PR & Communications Intern
Global Fashion Agenda is looking for an enthusiastic and organised intern to support the communication team. The internship begins 1 February 2020 and lasts five months.
You will assist the PR and communications team at Global Fashion Agenda that is responsible for communication across all departments of the organisation, including the world’s largest event on sustainability in fashion, Copenhagen Fashion Summit, which takes place every year in May. As PR & Communications Intern, you will have a specific focus on supporting press activities, social media activities and writing content to be published across all communication platforms.
- Assist with writing editorial content, uploading to web and syndicating for social media platforms
- Assist with website graphics and setting up newsletters
- Assist in press requests and in the maintenance of press database/archive
- Keep track of press clippings and track all online coverage daily
- Support PR activities pre, during and post the Summit incl. managing RSVPs
- Assist with live social media coverage of events
- Assist with social media content development; including ideation, graphic design, photography, video editing and schedule content across platforms
- Support the team and the wider Global Fashion Agenda office in any ad hoc duties and internal administration support
- currently study a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- possess flawless English communication skills, both written and spoken
- have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & InDesign
- have a passion for communication, writing and social media
- have a strong interest in the fashion industry and sustainability
- are extremely organised with high attention to detail and able to multi-task
- possess a strong news sense and understanding of different media outlets
- can work under pressure and flexible hours
- can work independently and take on responsibility for assignments
- are a team player, pro-active, enthusiastic and sociable with a positive outlook
How to apply
Apply by sending an application along with your CV to PR Manager Alice Roberta Taylor at email@example.com and state the position you are applying for in the subject line. Application deadline is 3 November 2019 with interviews being conducted the following weeks.
The internship is a great opportunity to obtain relevant experience within the communication field during your education and gain insight into the fashion industry in general. Interns must currently be enrolled at a higher education institution.
As Global Fashion Agenda is committed to diversity and inclusion, we encourage all applicants no matter age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, disability, sex and gender identity, religion or political affiliation to apply for vacancies.
Logistics & Sales Coordinator
PR & Marketing Internnew
PR & Communications Internnew