The Vintage Bar
PR & Communication Intern
The Vintage Bar is a premier online destination for pre-loved, luxury pieces for the fashion conscious shopper.
The Vintage Bar offers an unparalleled collection of authenticated exclusive bags and accessories. Our employees are our most valuable asset and they are ambassadors for our brand. As a growing business, we are looking for innovative, hard-working, and passionate talent to join our team. As an intern at The Vintage we offer you a position in a challenging, yet fulfilling, work environment.
We are now looking for a passionate, creative, and talented PR & Communication Intern. As a PR & Communication Intern at The Vintage Bar, you will refer to the PR & Communication Associate – together you will be responsible to reinforce our relations to influencers and press within your distributed markets. Their perception of our brand and our products are directly correlated to your effort and ability to provide creativity and great results within branding, communication and PR.
You will be working to reinforce the brand of TVB as well as ensuring the visual DNA of our brand on all platforms online and offline to create a great experience for our community.
If you are passionate about communication, creative branding and public relations – as well as working with an international brand, we would love to hear from you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible of creating, maintaining and developing cohesive and strong relations to influencers and press within your markets.
- Visual content creation to our SoMe channels and website.
- Maintain and develop SoMe channels accordingly to the PR Strategy.
- Campaign production: written and visual content creation to our website.
- Maintenance of internal PR and communication databases.
- Supporting with other ad-hoc tasks internally in the PR Department.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Preferably, someone with experience within creative writing, communication, content creation or fashion.
- Passionate about working with influencer- and press relations.
- Proficient in written English – comfortable enough to express themselves creatively and professionally.
- Strong visual skills.
- Experienced in research methods – particularly focused internet searches.
- Independently motivated and self-structured.
- Respectful of all deadlines.
- And, of course…has a natural interest in luxury second hand items and sustainability.
In return, we will provide you with:
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- The chance to play a central role in a rapidly growing startup.
- The ability to expand your CV and portfolio.
The internship is full-time (37 hours a week) and for a minimum of 5 months.
Are you intrigued? Please send your application and CV - written in English - to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: PR & Communication Intern.
Apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
For any questions, call us at: + 45 31503738.
Purchase & Sourcing assistentnew
Marketing & E-commerce Directornew
PR & Showroom Internshipnew
Praktikant til projektledelsenew