Fashion Society / Mark Kenly Domino Tan
Om Fashion Society / Mark Kenly Domino Tan
Fashion Society A/S is the mother company of a group with current 4 subsidiaries and 5 brands in stable; Mark Kenly Domino Tan, Lovechild 1979, Rue de Tokyo, Naja Lauf, and Nué Notes. Today the group has 5 years of experience with brand development and good growth rates. Currently, with 35 committed and talented employees, and with strong investors, Fashion Society A/S is ambitious for continued expansion.
Highly qualified Pattern Maker to maintain and develop the heritage of our tailoring-based fashion brand.
About Mark Kenly Domino Tan:
Mark Kenly Domino Tan first launched his eponyms brand in 2014 and set out to create refined collections founded in classic tailoring, fine textiles, impeccable quality, and most predominantly; craftsmanship. In 2017 MKDT Studio became a part of Fashion Society A/S group.
MKDT Studio is looking for a passionate and highly skilled pattern maker, to join the development team at our head office in Copenhagen.
At MKDT Studio you will be part of a high-paced environment with big ambitions.
We are a passionate team, committed to creating an exquisitely crafted and modern product with offset in tradition and workmanship.
We are offering a central position within our team and are searching for an independent and experienced profile who can manage multiple product groups, set up and maintain structure and keep a full overview.
As a pattern maker with us, you will be a key partner to our designers in developing products for 2 annual main collections and 2 annual pre-collections. You will also be a key partner to our suppliers, whom you will have daily communication with, both regarding individual product development as well as general planning.
- Overall responsible for product development, in close collaboration with our design team
- Create and update patterns in Gerber
- Develop and update measurement charts and technical sheets
- Monitor deadlines for proto- and sales samples
- Arrange and participate in fitting sessions, in close collaboration with our design team
- Manage sales samples towards handover for the sales team and show, in close collaboration with our in-house tailor/seamstress.
- Highly skilled pattern maker with a strong knowledge of tailoring
- Experience with pattern making in Gerber
- Strong sense of material capabilities and manipulation
- Strong sense of detail, proportion and fine workmanship
- Roots in women's clothing and understanding of / interest in tailor-made men's clothing.
- Highly organized with analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and a problem-solving mindset
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and a desire to make a difference
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Danish and English
- Experience with Illustrator and Excel
Application and resumé may be sent to:
Brand director Caroline Engelgaar, firstname.lastname@example.org note the subject as "Pattern Maker".
As we continuously assess incoming applications and will invite you to initial interviews, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible and:
No later than: the 12th of December 2022.
Employment: Permanent and full-time
Place of work: Copenhagen
Commencement: 1st of February
SENESTE ARTIKLER OM MARK KENLY DOMINO TAN
PR & Kommunikations Koordinatornew
Sales & Digital Marketing Internnew
Content Creation, PR & SoMe Internshipnew
Design & Production Intern
Kørende sælger (herre)