NN07 is a menswear brand located in the heart of Copenhagen. We are deadly dedicated towards high quality products and aim to create the originals of tomorrow. We have three concept stores and are currently being sold in some of the finest retailers across Europe, including Mr. Porter, Harvey Nichols, Liberty and Stoy. For more info, please visit nn07.com
Are you an ambitious and dedicated product nerd?
Do you want to be part of a proud team who creates and develops long-lasting products? Do you have a creative and structured mind, and broad knowledge within different product categories – outerwear especially – and a love for quality and details, we would like to hear from you.
You will report directly to our Design and Production Director and as the new member of our family you will be responsible for outerwear and Hybrids (blazer, overshirts etc) in a fast growing and innovative company.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Development and production of high quality garments in close collaboration with the rest of the NN07 family.
- Drive sourcing activity and make sure we are always updated on new technologies/trends.
- Ensure we are always on the forefront regarding new treatments/washings.
- Can foresee new product opportunities.
- Manage NN07 product integrity and order specification compliance (including fitting, washing, treatments and general workmanship).
- Manage costing process and negotiations to achieve the requested goal.
- Monitor on-time delivery of proto samples, sales samples and bulk production.
- Manage order planning, including capacity booking and being able to monitor product setups and orders in a PDM system (Navision).
- Quality control, making sure products are living up to NN07 standards.
- You come from a similar position handling production and developments
- Minimum 2-years of relevant work experience.
- High knowledge and vast experience in all design/production processes from idea to final delivery is essential.
- Strong networking and communication skills. Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Proactive problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience of working close to international factories.
- Must be able to travel a minimum of 50 days per year visiting suppliers, fabric mills, fairs etc.
- Great time handling skills, being able to take initiative and prioritize work tasks.
- Team player
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Design and Production Director Anders Frost at +4520930896. Otherwise, please send your application and CV to email@example.com.
Please put ”Outerwear buyer“ in the subject field.
Deadline for applications is 2 August 2020.
Date of employment will be as soon as possible, or a fitting date for both parties can be further discussed.
Purchase & Sourcing assistentnew
Marketing & E-commerce Directornew
PR & Showroom Internshipnew
Praktikant til projektledelsenew