Om Samsøe Samsøe
Samsøe Samsøe is an international brand rooted in Scandinavian simplicity. With a nod to its Scandinavian heritage, Samsøe Samsøe is defined by a wearable aesthetic that combines the utilitarian energy of Copenhagen street style with a quintessentially Scandinavian spirit. Collections transcend trends, drawing on Denmark’s renowned design tradition, resulting in minimalist, affordable and accessible fashion with a clear Nordic look. Samsøe & Samsøe is currently sold in over 40 own stores and more than 500 retail spaces across 27 countries, as well as online.
Online Customer Service Agent
Samsøe Samsøe is looking for a full time Online Customer Service Agent to join our e-commerce team as maternity cover.
The Online Customer Service Agent will be an integral part of the e-commerce team with responsibility of driving all customer service channels together with our team of customer service agents and assistants, to ensure a perfect service for our online customers. The ideal candidate is dedicated to service performance and is eager to drive our online customer service within all support systems.
- Ensure delivery of perfect customer service across all channels (e-mail, phone, live-chat, social etc.)
- Develop, track and improve our level of customer service together with the rest of the team
- 2+ years of relevant customer service experience
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and decision making
- Passion for apparel/clothing and it’s customer’s shopping behavior
- Self-starter and result driven
- Expert in interpersonal relations
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in Danish and English both verbally and in writing. Additionally, French is a plus.
- Positive, extroverted and service minded
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in a fast-paced retail environment
- Experience in Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud and Navision is a plus
We offer you
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing international company
- An exciting and busy workplace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal development
- An attractive salary package that will match your qualifications
The position is a full-time maternity cover and is based at the Head Office in Copenhagen. The position will commence on 2nd of December 2019 and end on 1st of September 2020 with the possibility of an extension.
Please apply HERE.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Christina Bøgkjær, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Designer & Developernew
Country Retail Manager DKnew