Sophie Bille Brahe ApS
Hovedvagtsgade 8, 2.tv
Om Sophie Bille Brahe ApS
Sophie Bille Brahe is a Copenhagen based fine jewellery designer. Graduated from London’s Royal College of Arts, Sophie Bille Brahe’s eponymous brand is sold in some of the worlds’ most esteemed luxury and fine jewellery spaces and stores. Sophie Bille Brahe offers pieces that reflect her thrill for storytelling and avant-garde design, always striving to twist modern luxury.
Online Client Advisor
Sophie Bille Brahe ApS is recruiting an Online Client Advisor to support our online sales channels and as we continue to strive for an extraordinary experience for the end consumer.
- Provide an exceptional online customer service experience
- Cultivate relationships and to offer a unique, dedicated and curated service
- Daily customer assistance and follow-up service for current customer base
- Handle inquiries trough video- and voice calls, e-mail, chat & SoMe channels
- Order handling
- Maintain an update product catalogue for online channels
- Create and send out newsletters
- Maintain and update Instagram content
- Provide after sales service
- Build and maintain client database
- Extremely service-minded and detail oriented
- Minimum two years of experience within sales. Preferable within fine jewelry or luxury
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Proficiency in Microsoft Navision
- Knowledge of Shopify, Quickpay, Paypal, Mailchimp etc.
- Excellent written communication skills including grammar and spelling in both Danish and English
- Proficiency in multi languages highly desirable
- Solution orientated, committed and structured
- Team player
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com.
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible and no later than November 15th 2020.
Medarbejder til digital marketing og e-commerce
Graphic Designer / Art Director