Om VERO MODA
VERO MODA is one of the high street’s leading contemporary style voices. Covetable and accessible, we are dedicated to of-the-moment fashion and must-have wardrobe staples for the independent, confident woman. We continually readdress the fashion landscape and the way women shop while staying true to our identity: an effortless, relaxed and elegant approach to on-trend style. VERO MODA is an international fashion destination with stores and offices around the world and a talented global team. We strive to give our customers the ultimate fashion experience and continue to grow in an ever-changing industry climate with ambition, consistency and style. Whether you’re excited by the latest fashion trends or seeking a dynamic work environment, we’re always looking to grow our diverse team. Family-owned since 1987, VERO MODA is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. Visit www.veromoda.com or www.about.bestseller.com.
NOOS Product Responsible
Can you ensure an optimal product flow between sales and buying? Do you know what it takes to deliver the right product package at the right time and ensuring VERO MODA’s continuous growth on NOOS products? Then here is your next challenge.
We are right now looking for the right person to play a central role in VERO MODA, as part of our dynamic "Never Out of Stock" (NOOS) Department.
An ambitious team of high strategic importance
You will join our energetic and results oriented NOOS department – a key, strategic asset for VERO MODA. We are committed to creating a strong and trendy replenishment program for our customers that is in tune with market demands and thereby supports our continuous growth.
A versatile and challenging job
As NOOS Product Responsible, you have the overall overview of which products VERO MODA has in the pipeline, and it is your responsibility to ensure that our customers always have the right product range in the stores. You therefore possess a significant knowledge of our product range and work closely with both Buying, Sales and NOOS Planning.
More specifically, your tasks includes:
- Ensuring distribution of relevant information and constructive collaboration with all markets
- Adjusting and optimizing VERO MODA's product package and NOOS calendar, ensuring we always have the right product flow between sales and buying
- Preparing and following up on events, collection meetings and send outs
- Ensuring that all orders are entered in time and reaching the estimated sales figures
- Handling product requests from NOOS' partners and sales people
- Following up on orders, stock, top selling styles, repeats, etc.
- Monitoring stock and express overview to ensure that styles are sold before they hit stock
Positive and structured relationship-builder
This role calls for a person with extensive product knowledge and a sales driven attitude. You are meticulous, paying attention to detail, while never losing sight of the bigger picture. Since others are reliant on your input, it is key that you can plan and prioritise your work effectively and meet deadlines. As this role involves contact with several other functions, it is equally essential that you are outgoing, service-minded and a strong communicator who can build and maintain relationships at all levels. You are a team player, always assisting your colleagues when needed. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and thrive on challenges.
- Relevant education, preferably a BA degree or higher
- Experience working with sales and administration, preferably from a retail environment
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Fluent in English, both written and oral – knowledge of other languages is considered an advantage
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions, please contact Peter Søby Degn on +45 30853973. If not, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible, and no later than 13 October 2020. We are reviewing candidates on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to remove the ad if we find the right candidate before the application deadline.
This is a maternity cover, but there are great long-term prospects in the role. For the right candidate, this may be the starting point for a career in VERO MODA.
Marketing & E-commerce Directornew