Om SAMSØE SAMSØE
Samsøe Samsøe is an international brand rooted in Scandinavian simplicity. With a nod to its Scandinavian heritage, Samsøe Samsøe is defined by a wearable aesthetic that combines the utilitarian energy of Copenhagen street style with a quintessentially Scandinavian spirit. Collections transcend trends, drawing on Denmark’s renowned design tradition, resulting in minimalist, affordable and accessible fashion with a clear Nordic look. Samsøe Samsøe is currently sold in over 40 of our own stores and more than 1500 retail spaces across 27 countries, as well as online.
Our Marketing Manager is a newly established function with the task of developing our markets – from identifying new ones to scaling existing ones. You will join a team of commercial marketers defining the growth strategy, driving the initiatives with our core teams, and overseeing our growth development. As a Marketing Manager, you will have an essential impact on our future development and growth in our key focus markets.
As a manager, you take pride in helping others grow. As a marketer, you are determined to become better at what you do by constantly being challenged by different types of problems.
In order to thrive in the role you need to be a service-oriented team player who takes great responsibility for your delivery, and who feels pride in fulfilling tasks and reaching milestones. You need to have the ability to see and understand the importance of both the small details and the big picture, as well as to successfully collaborate with representatives from various functions throughout the organization.
- Coaching, mentoring, and building the Performance Marketing Team. Reporting to Head of PR & Marketing.
- Develop and execute actions in line with the strategy and vision for the performance marketing team, and make sure that strategy and plan deliver traffic to our different sale channels.
- Leading all aspects of digital marketing from analytics, customer acquisition, and retention through marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, CRM & Affiliate Marketing.
- Have budget responsibility for all channels and manage and monitor the channel performance together with the channel manager, thus ensuring that the budget is utilized in the best possible way.
- Build and develop the performance marketing and graphic team, ensuring that all work produced is of the highest quality.
- Work in a cross-functional team with our Retail, Ecom, PR & Product teams, as well as other stakeholders within the organization.
- Planning, execution, and analysis of acquisition across channels end to end (briefs, creative design, targeting, media buy, testing, tracking set-up, scheduling, etc.) in line with local brand campaigns and promotions Build reports, share insights, and support the team in follow up of performance and learnings.
- Hands-on influence on building the business (discount, CLV, PLV, Online strategy, collaborating with the Agencies) this work will be done in close cooperation with the Head of Business Development and the Head of PR & Marketing.
- We are looking for a manager who has at least 4 years of experience in performance/online marketing and at least 2 years of managerial experience.
- A data-driven mindset & a strong understanding of KPIs and a commercial-oriented mindset.
- Strong skills in stakeholder management and collaboration
- Understanding of CRM and how to identify and interact with the different touchpoints in the customer journey
- A good understanding of digital media channels and platforms such as Facebook & Google Ads.
- Analytical experience in ad platforms and analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience with Market Growth and Retention strategies
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, preferably in Marketing, Business, or similar
- The retail/E-com environment is meritorious
- Fluent in English
The position is full-time. We are looking to fill in this role with immediate effect. If you can identify with our concept and ambitions, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and encourage anyone to apply for the position, regardless of national origin, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, or age.
SENESTE ARTIKLER OM SAMSØE SAMSØE
Head of Buying and Productionnew
Store Manager Illumnew
Customer Service Supportnew
Sales Executive (Asia)new
Social Media Managernew
Senior Sales Executivenew