Baum und Pferdgarten
Om Baum und Pferdgarten
Baum und Pferdgarten is a well-established fashion brand founded in 1999 by the two designers Rikke Baumgarten and Helle Hestehave. Over the years the brand has received several recognitions and awards for innovative design. Baum und Pferdgarten is in a very positive phase of development experiencing high growth and international expansion. The company head office is located in the heart of Copenhagen.
Baum und Pferdgarten is looking for an intern to join our Marketing team as soon as possible for 6 months.
Working closely with the Marketing Coordinator you will support the team to ensure flawless execution of all Digital Marketing activities, with a strong focus on Social Media.
- Content Management
- Copy Writing
- Community Management
- Reporting and Insights
- Research and Innovation
The ideal applicant has…
- A clear understanding of all western Social Media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
- A working knowledge and experience of Adobe programs including Photoshop and Indesign
- Obsessive attention to detail, and the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiasm is a must
- Natural communication skills - confident in sharing ideas
- An analytical mind that is confident with numbers and data interpretation
- Excellent organizational skills, someone who can multitask and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- An interest in the fashion industry
- Fluency in English
- A degree level education
- Professional and personal development
- An inspiring and enjoyable work environment
- The possibility to influence – and create a network within the Scandinavian fashion industry
Please note that this is an unpaid internship, and we expect you to join our team full time for 6 months. Working hours are 9am-5pm but there will be some periods, especially around Fashion Week, where hours could be longer.
We invite potential candidates continuously for interviews, so please submit your application and your CV already today. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and please write “Internship – Marketing” in the subject field. Remember to state when you are able to join.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Junior Graphic Designernew
PR- og kommunikationspraktikantnew
International Sales Managernew