Baum und Pferdgarten
Om Baum und Pferdgarten
Founded in Copenhagen in 1999, Baum und Pferdgarten is one of the leading Danish fashion houses. Their timeless and design-led collections are full of unexpected playful contrasts. The brand name is an interplay between the surnames of the founding Creative Directors, Rikke Baumgarten and Helle Hestehave. Throughout their long-standing partnership, Rikke and Helle have continuously complemented and pushed each other, resulting in covetable pieces in beautiful fabrics, memorable prints and bold colours. “We want to create designs for women who want to have fun with their personal expression. Our collections can be worn in many different ways by many different women. We create clothes that help women tell their own story.” - Creative Directors Rikke Baumgarten and Helle Hestehave Baum und Pferdgarten collections can be found in selected department stores and retailers in more than 25 countries worldwide.
Baum und Pferdgarten is looking for an Intern to join the Marketing & Communications Department, supporting the team to ensure flawless execution of all Digital Marketing activities, with a strong focus on Social Media.
The role will be based at Baum und Pferdgarten’s headquarters in central Copenhagen and report into the Head of Marketing. The position is full time for 6 months, and we are looking for someone to join as soon as possible, latest by Monday June 15th.
You will provide support on ensuring content is optimized for each channel, writing engaging and interesting copy, developing a publishing schedule to maximize reach and engagement, building and engaging a community, as well as planning and executing socially-led campaigns and projects.
We offer you
- An interesting and challenging position in an inspiring and growing international fashion company
- An opportunity to work in an experienced and dynamic team with a proven track record and exceptional knowledge and understanding of the whole spectrum of the Social Media landscape
- An exciting and busy workplace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal and professional development
The ideal candidate
We are looking for someone who is passionate about Social Media and understands its complexities and nuances because they are an avid user, especially of Instagram. They should be naturally curious, always seeking out best practice examples, and love to break down barriers with new ways of doing things.
- Clear understanding of all western Social Media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
- Obsessive attention to detail, and the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiasm is a must
- Natural communicator – confident in sharing ideas
- Analytical mind that is confident with numbers and data interpretation
- Excellent organizer who can multitask and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Interest in the fashion industry is strongly preferred
- Fluent in English
- Degree level education
- Content Management
- Copy Writing
- Community Management & Engagement
- Reporting and Insights
- Research and Innovation
If you are interested, please send a short application letter and CV in English, to email@example.com with 'Marketing Intern' in the subject line
If you have any questions about the role, please contact our Head of Marketing Rose Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Buyer Men's Fashion & Accessoriesnew
Head of Womenswearnew
Head of International Salesnew
PR & kommunikationspraktikant