Mandel Alléen 6
Marketing & E-commerce Director
Marketing & E-commerce Director - Assens - for successful chocolate brand inspired by nature.
Summerbird Organic was founded in 1986 by Mikael Grønlykke, and is today one of the best chocolate brands in the world. This is due to an uncompromising approach to raw materials, a gentle processing in production, unique and innovative combinations of flavor and the aesthetic packaging at Summerbird.
All ingredients used in our products are organic, and we deliver the finest and most delicious “Bean-to-Bar” chocolate products in the world. Focus on quality, details, true craftmanship and dedication to the development of our products is essential at Summerbird.
Today, Summerbird has 11 shops in Denmark, 1 in Norway and 1 in Japan. The brand is also found in many organic wine shops and groceries, throughout Denmark. In total we are approx. 120 employees, of which approx. 90 are working at our headquarters, located in Assens in the beautiful nature of Funen.
To exploit the untapped potential of Summerbird Organic nationally and internationally, we now have a new attractive position as Marketing & E-commerce Director, reporting to CEO Mikael Grønlykke.
Summerbird has a very strong brand that has been carefully nurtured over a number of years. The new Marketing & E-commerce Director shall be responsible for both continuously strengthening the brand and activating the brand in marketing and e-commerce activities.
Currently Summerbird experiences strong growth in online sales and e-commerce has become of high strategic importance. Today nationally, but soon also internationally.
You will be responsible for formulating and executing marketing strategies for the Danish market and developing strategies for how to make Summerbird an international brand.
You will be fully responsible for our online channel. Both responsible for sales, profitability, platform and e-commerce activities.
In this position, you must be very conscious and passionate about the importance of digitalization in marketing and in business development in general. Being futuristic with a deep understanding of business opportunities and trends is an absolute must.
The responsibilities are:
- To manage and develop 2 employees in the Marketing Department (E-commerce Manager and Marketing Manager) and work smoothly and efficiently across the organization
- To ensure implementation of marketing strategies across distribution channels, especially online.
- To be overall responsible for our E-commerce (B2B and B2C), SoMe, photo shootings and packaging.
- To ensure alignment across the organization of marketing activities.
- To develop strategies for how to build a brand and build sales in selected international markets.
- To potentially establish and expand partnerships with the best retailers internationally.
- To monitor and optimize the performance of marketing activities.
You will get the responsibility that you want, according to your results and performance. And you will work with a team of competent, dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues in an informal and flat organizational environment.
The Marketing Director must have an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset, combined with a strong focus on aesthetics. The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience from lifestyle, design, fashion or FMCG industries.
- A proven track record of driving marketing activities. Preferably also internationally.
- Great project management skills, showing initiative and prioritization of marketing activities, without losing focus on long-term marketing agendas.
- Strong understanding of consumer behavior and skills to translate them into specific marketing actions.
- A commercial mind-set, without compromising on aesthetics.
Experienced with business development and a strong sense for new business opportunities.
- Skilled communicator at all levels, internally as well as externally.
- Relevant commercial education.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
Ideally, you have worked in environments closely to the owners involved in the business. And you must fit into a culture of excellence and passion and act proactively in an agile environment.
- You have a mature, informal and calm personality.
- You possess a personal drive that is without comparison.
- You have excellent people skills and is a natural role model to people around you.
- You are a team player and a positive, empathetic person.
- You have an energetic ”can-do” attitude.
- You are creative, proactive and a solution-oriented person, who creates enthusiasm and progress.
We are offering
- An attractive and very interesting job in a successful, innovative and ambitious company.
- Dedicated and competent colleagues supported by a truly dedicated founder and board.
- A job where you will play a very central role on the growth journey of the company.
- A company that is very dynamic and entrepreneurial, fueled by healthy values.
- Remuneration package at competitive level and according to qualifications.
UnikRecruitment assists Summerbird with the recruitment process. No knowledge of the identity of the candidate will be given to the company without his or her prior acceptance. We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English language.
Closing date for application is asap.
If you have any questions regarding this job posting, please contact Michael Kjærgaard, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +45 22224000.
As soon as possible.
As soon as possible.
Purchase & Sourcing assistent
Marketing & E-commerce Director
Head of International Salesnew
Marketing og Grafisk design praktikantnew
PR & Marketing-praktikant