Marketing & E-commerce Director
Marketing & E-commerce Director – new attractive position at NN07.
NN07 is a strong and successful international fashion brand, located in the heart of Copenhagen. NN07 is offering premium menswear and value for money. With focus on quality, details and true craftmanship, the company has now established a strong position in the market and is working with some of the leading retailers in Europe. NN07 is a very strong brand that has been carefully nurtured over the years.
As part of our international growth strategy, NN07 is now looking for a Marketing & E-commerce Director, reporting to our CEO. Our new Marketing & e-commerce Director shall be responsible for both continuously strengthening the brand and activating the brand with innovative marketing and e-commerce activities, in existing as well as new markets.
The coming Marketing & E-commerce Director must fit into a culture of excellence and dedication towards high quality products and a strong brand identity, where the aim is to create the originals of tomorrow.
As our coming Marketing & E-commerce Director, you will play a very important role in the future growth of NN07 internationally. You will be responsible for all marketing & e-commerce activities and our Marketing & E-commerce team.
You will be responsible for formulating and executing brand marketing strategies internationally.
The position is new, and it is therefore mandatory, that you have demonstrated results with digital marketing and experience with e-commerce - internationally and across revenue streams - preferably from other premium brands.
In this position, you must be very conscious and passionate about the importance of digitalization in marketing and in business development in general. Being futuristic with a deep understanding of business opportunities and trends within digital marketing and e-commerce is an absolute must.
- To develop and implement marketing strategies internationally, while strengthening our brand values and its authenticity.
- To ensure consistency of our “brand expression” and alignment of marketing activities across all channels both online and offline.
- To manage and develop 6 employees in our Marketing and E-commerce department.
- To identify market opportunities reaching new consumers and customers, in current as well as new markets.
- Ensure that NN07 manifests and strengthens its position as one of the most preferred menswear lifestyle brands internationally.
- Experience from a similar position within lifestyle, design, fashion or FMCG industries, preferably premium brands.
- Proven track record driving marketing activities internationally.
- Understanding consumer behavior and consumer journeys and develop / plan our marketing activities accordingly.
- Great management skills, showing initiative and prioritization of marketing activities / campaigns and e-commerce development projects.
- Strong skills within B2C digital marketing – consumer focused and with a consumer mindset.
- Commercial mind-set yet natural sense of brand identity and perception.
- Skilled communicator at all levels, internally as well as externally.
- Relevant commercial education.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- You have excellent people skills and are a natural role model to people around you.
- You are highly competitive, and you possess a personal drive that is without comparison.
- You are a skilled and proactive problem solver.
- You are pragmatic and solution oriented.
- You are structured and thorough in your working style.
We are offering
- An attractive and very interesting job in an innovative company.
- A job in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company, fueled by healthy values.
- Great, competent and passionate colleagues and CEO supported by a truly dedicated board.
- A job where you will play a very central role on the growth journey of NN07.
- Remuneration package at a competitive level according to qualifications.
UnikRecruitment assists NN07 with the recruitment process. No knowledge of the identity of the candidate will be given to the company without his or her prior acceptance. For further information on this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard, UnikRecruitment at phone no. +45 2222 4000 or e-mail email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English language.
We encourage you to apply as quickly as possible - we will be interviewing candidates as we receive applications.
Closing date for application is asap.
Marketing & E-commerce Directornew