Slagtehusgade 36, 1. sal
Om Naked ApS
Established in 2004, Naked is a sneaker and streetwear destination exclusively for women. Naked’s aim is to carve out a space for women within what has previously been a male-dominated field. Presently, Naked has three physical stores: two in Copenhagen and one in Aarhus. Naked is in search of individuals who harbour the company’s ethos and will contribute towards the brand’s continual expansion.
Naked has experienced rapid growth on an international level, therefore we are in search of a highly organized individual, whose main objective will be to support our Creative team.
The position requires a candidate who is proficient with setting group objectives, managing schedules and undertaking various administrative tasks. The desired candidate will be responsible for coordinating all marketing and promotional material across every department.
- Execute planning and scheduling for our Creative team including managing photo shoots, releases, collaborations, social media scheduling, etc.
- Oversee and provide support for the daily activity of our Creative team
- Support and assist the Creative Director in establishing and executing marketing plans and strategies by analyzing forecasts and setting objectives
- Plan and arrange meetings, events, travel arrangements, etc.
- Be responsible for coordinating all marketing and promotional material for all departments
- Undertake various administrative tasks
- Manage internal and external budgets for specific projects
- Collaborate with our Creative team to develop and maintain NAKED’s brand and image
- Ensure communication alignment across departments regarding marketing plans and schedules
- Maintain a solid network of industry influencers and key external contacts
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience within a relevant field
- A strong network within the industry
- Understanding of the competitive market, customer habits, and retail trends
- Capable of multitasking and maintaining an overview of operations in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative, ambitious, goal-oriented, and driven
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Flexible regarding working hours
We can offer you:
- A supportive and dynamic team
- A highly social working environment
- The opportunity for growth and development
- A competitive salary based upon qualifications
This position is full-time and is located in Copenhagen at our headquarters.
Please send your cover letter and CV in Danish or English, alongside a current photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PR/Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.
The application deadline is June 2nd, but interviews will be held on a continuous basis.
Praktikant til projektledelsenew
Head of Salesnew
Retail Product Responsiblenew