Nørrebrogade 106, Baghuset 3. sal
Om Palmes ApS
Palmes is a Copenhagen-based modern menswear brand with roots in tennis culture to wear on and off court, created from the idea of bringing a new perspective to the sport and its surrounding culture. We want to make tennis for the many; not the few, dusting off its conservative reputation by bringing in elements from the spheres of art, architecture, design, skateboarding and more into the world of tennis. We want to show how it doesn’t matter if you are good or bad at tennis, but that it is about having fun with your friends and growing as an individual through the sport while improving one’s quality of life. Through this, we want to drive social and cultural change within tennis and beyond.
Marketing & Communications Intern
We're looking for a Marketing & Communications Intern.
We're looking for an intern to join our Copenhagen HQ. As we are a newly-founded company with an all-hands-on-deck approach, your day-to-day will be incredibly diverse.
The role includes tasks such as:
- Assisting with communication tasks, including events, fairs, product seeding, social media, maintaining and updating our digital and social platforms, creating brand material and more.
- Handle PR-related requests regarding editorial shoots, product loans, asset inquiries and more.
- Assisting with sales-related work, including entering orders into our system, doing research, updating our CRM and more.
- Assist with planning and executing photoshoots.
- Day-to-day tasks that relate to the operations in a small start-up company. This can be anything from packing orders (as mentioned, we're all-hands-on-deck!), handling customer-service related tasks, biking across town with a sample for our pattern-maker and anything in between.
- Detail-oriented, brand-passionate and capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic work environment.
- Interested in sales, marketing and communications.
- Interested in tennis but this is not a must. If you've played for years, that's amazing. But if you've never held a racquet in your hands, then it's perfectly fine too!
- A combination of a creative power engine and structured go-getter.
- Written and orally fluent in English.
- Currently studying an undergraduate degree or graduate degree in sales, marketing or communications.
- Proficient in Photoshop and/or InDesign is a plus, not a must.
- Interested in working in a fun, high-paced and creative environment
- Driving license is a plus but not a must.
- An exciting internship at our Copenhagen HQ where you'll be able to put your own mark on Palmes and be part of a fast-paced entrepreneurial-minded company
- The opportunity to grow in a newly-started company
- A smaller monthly financial compensation for the internship.
The ideal candidate will be with us as an intern for 6 months. However, if you're only available for 3-5 months, we can probably make that work too.
The internship is planned to start once the right candidate has been found. We will be interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis and encourage you to send us your application as soon as possible.
Please send your CV and personal letter, telling us a bit about yourself and your motivation for joining Palmes. We know that these things can be somewhat nerve-wrecking to apply for but please, do not overthink it or spend two days on it; just tell us a bit about who you are, what you think about our thing at Palmes and why you would be a good fit for the team.
Please send CV and personal letter to founder Nikolaj Hansson at email@example.com.
Thank you—we can't wait to hear from you!
Store Manager (Bremerholm)new
Trend Product Advisornew
PR & Kommunikations praktikantnew