Samsøe & Samsøe
Marketing Automation Lead
Are you positive, structured and interested in working with a young team in an international fashion company? Samsøe Samsøe is looking for an ambitious and dedicated Marketing Automation Lead, who will be responsible of developing our Marketing Automation tool and to improve our customer journey.
- Own the management and development of our Marketing Automation tool, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Manage high impact email campaigns from planning and writing content, to defining the target audience and measuring performance.
- Understand the customer journey and discover new opportunities to reach existing users through creative channels.
- Support marketing automation programs including email setup, segmentation, and other aspects of lead collection and routing.
- Embrace "always learning" approach by conducting A/B tests and developing key insights to optimize future campaigns and flows.
- Assist with generating monthly analytics and insights report.
- Organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and in writing - in English (a must)
- Experience with marketing automation software such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an advantage
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML. Coding skills are also welcome.
- Knowledge of SQL and AMPscript is an advantage
- Basic understanding and skills within Google Analytics
- Not afraid to dive deep into data and analytics
WE OFFER YOU
- A challenging position in a fast growing, international organization
- An inspiring work environment with a strong and supportive team of colleagues
- Training in our systems and workflows
- A busy workplace where you are part of a young and social team where equality is important
The position is full time and with immediate start. If you can identify yourself in our concept and ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through the link here
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and therefore encourage everyone to apply for the position, regardless of origin, skin color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
If you have any questions about the job, please feel free to contact Head of E-commerce, firstname.lastname@example.org
Extended Sizing Fitting Modelnew
Marketing Automation Leadnew
Creative Product Manager for collabnew
Social Media Coordinatornew
Customer Support Specialistnew