STATE OF WOW
Om STATE OF WOW
STATE OF WOW® is a Danish headwear company located in Copenhagen, Denmark. STATE OF WOW® is a part of the WOW Group, which consists of several wholesale brands and sales concept. The WOW Innovation division develop, design and produce headwear for many international brands.
Key Account & Purchaser
We are looking for a service-minded, structured, outgoing, energetic profile with a flair for sales and an interest in purchasing and creative product development for our Private Label department. We are supplier to some of the largest Danish and international brands and work from the basic mindset, "if the customer is successful - we are successful".
Do you want to help strengthen our sales, product and purchasing department and can you see yourself working in an ambitious, creative and results-oriented environment? We provide a varied working day, with many versatile work tasks within purchasing, sales and product development. If you have a positive approach to routine tasks as well as tasks of a more project-oriented nature, then you are the right person for the job.
Who are we
We are a company that is passionate about what we do and has a great sense of responsibility for the collaboration with our customers and suppliers. We have extensive experience in headwear and related accessories and are a supplier to some of the largest Danish and international fashion brands, festivals, and companies. We are not afraid to show action and execute when necessary, and as an organization we are solution-oriented with a sense of detail. The job is wide-ranging, and this often means that no two days are the same, but we consider structure as an important work tool in everyday life. Our headquarter is based in Copenhagen, but we also have offices in China and Sweden.
We can offer:
- Welcoming and helpful colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
- A flat organization where there is not far from thought to action.
- A forward-thinking company with a free framework for entrepreneurship in everyday life.
- An environment that is characterized by seriousness, but where the tone is positive, informal and humorous.
- A versatile and dynamic work environment with plenty of opportunities for responsibility, as well as professional and personal development.
- A company where security, honesty, trust, and respect are some of the core values in the management strategy.
Work areas and key tasks:
- Ensure the growth of Key Accounts.
- Build strong relationships with key partners, colleagues and Key Accounts.
- Outreach sales in new markets.
- Contribute to strengthening and expanding the customer portfolio.
- Project management and follow-up on budgets.
- Create orders, as well as subsequent follow-ups of deliveries etc.
- Price calculation and negotiation with both customers and suppliers.
- Preparation of data basis for procurement budgets and follow-up.
- Product approval and quality assurance.
- Office and ad hoc administration tasks.
We expect you are:
- A seller with a capital S.
- A trained purchaser or have experience from a similar position.
- Interested in sustainability and will join our journey towards a greener future.
- Ready to challenge and contribute to the continued development of the company.
- Structured and used to following up on initiated projects and plans.
- A team player who knows how to work interdisciplinary.
- Able to make complex things simple and understandable.
- Analytically strong, proactive and has a good data understanding.
- Fluent in English and Danish, both written and spoken.
- Trained user of Navision Business Central system.
- Trained user of Microsoft Office365 package, Teams and the Adobe suite.
Working hours, place of work, salary level & application
Working hours are min. 37 hours per week, and located at our head office in Hvidovre, Copenhagen.
Salary level DKK 28,000.
Send your application, a CV and photo and any recommendations to Head of Private Label Nicklas Malmgren Pedersen before October 10th to email@example.com. Remember to write "Key Account Private Label" in the "subject field".
Expected startup November 1 or soonest after.
We will regularly hold job interviews until the application deadline, so we recommend applying for the position as early as possible.
In the event of questions for the position, please call Nicklas Malmgren Pedersen / Head of Private Label on telephone no. +45 30542267.
Extended Sizing Fitting Modelnew
Marketing Automation Leadnew
Creative Product Manager for collabnew
Social Media Coordinatornew
Customer Support Specialistnew