Key Account Manager
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Key Account Manager to join our growing team at Konges Sløjd, whose passion and mission is to put Nordic designed childrenswear on the world map.
As Key Account Manager, KAM, you are living and breathing sales and growth strategy. This is a key role in the central sales team that continuously work to ensure Konges Sløjd representation in key retailers globally, both on- and offline.
The candidate will work directly with key accounts in countries around the globe across larger chains, department stores and high-end fashion boutiques. The KAM will report directly to the Commercial Manager and will be based in the HQ, located in central Copenhagen.
Our ideal candidate is above all, an outgoing person with experience in international sales, a proven performance record and with great project management and negotiation skills. Setting goals and reaching them highly motivates you and you’re ready to go the extra mile to do so. As a KAM, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail oriented.
Your main tasks will be:
- Sales of the products of Konges Sløjd
- Maintaining a close relationship to all accounts throughout the seasons
- Take in orders both in the showroom in Copenhagen as well as visit clients in stores/offices across the globe
- Do staff training every season at primary accounts
- Attend trade fairs
- Help out with key accounts marketing and PR / influencers strategy in close partnership with HQ
- Negotiate, plan and execute in-store installations and events at the primary accounts
- Secure a strong online presence with the ecommerce accounts
- Manage stock levels and re-orders at the largest accounts in close partnership with the Customer Success Team in Copenhagen
- Develop and execute the most sustainable growth strategy for Konges Sløjd in all markets in close partnership with the Commercial Manager
- Frequent travels
- To ensure growth with existing key accounts
- To research and define potential new key accounts
- To build and maintain close relationships throughout the seasons
Our expectations towards the candidate:
- An outgoing and friendly person that isn’t afraid of setting demands
- A relations-builder
- Comfortable working in an international environment
- An analytical and structured person
- A fast learner and ready to work in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry
- Highly motivated setting goals and reaching them
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing – French and/or German is a plus, but not a must
Who we are:
We are a fast-growing company, which means that we live in a hectic and exciting environment, therefore, it is important that you:
- Thrive in an informal and dynamic environment
- Can work effectively in a busy team
- That you’re comfortable in an entrepreneur and changeable environment
- That you work structured
What can you expect from Konges Sløjd:
- An exciting job with many talented colleagues
- A challenging role in a learning organisation
- Great opportunity for professional and personal development
- Open and honest organisation
Key Account Manager.
As soon as possible.
According to qualifications.
The position is requested to be filled as soon as possible, which is why we process applications on ongoing basis. We are incredibly happy and grateful for the great interest in our company, this means that we get many inquiries on our job postings. We work hard towards replying to all candidates, however we are not always able to inform all candidates within short time frame.
We thank you in advance for your efforts regarding submitting your application. Please submit your application and CV at email@example.com. Please write “Key Account Manager” in the subject line.
Retail Manager (North America)
International Sales Manager