DAY Birger et Mikkelsen
Jens Kofods gade 1, 3
Junior Merchandise Planner (Omnichannel)
As we are stepping into a new era for DAY Birger ét Mikkelsen, a lot of exciting things are happening. Following the acquisition of the brand in late 2019, CEO and owner Peter Henriksen has been working to put together the right team for the future.
Having now completed the first step by introducing Christina Exsteen as the new creative director for DAY Birger ét Mikkelsen and 2NDDAY, and re-locating the design department from Lugano to the head office in Copenhagen, the focus is now to expand the sales department. As a part of this plan, and the journey of becoming a design data driven company, we are seeking a highly analytical and structured profile to join the DAY Birger ét Mikkelsen and 2NDDAY team in Copenhagen.
In this role, you will be supporting the merchandise function in analyzing sell-through and performance for own e-Commerce stores and retail, as well as online-partners. You will be responsible for developing and conducting analysis that can maximize sales, as well as working actively with structuring and sharing data with Key accounts. You must be able to work well both independently and as a team player. You will support and work closely with the dynamic sales, design and buying teams, and help achieve optimal performance and sales growth with your analytical and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Strong excel skills.
- Highly analytical, structured and detail orientated.
- Passion for analyzing.
- Proactive and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Multi-task and thrive in a busy environment.
- Driven and motivated.
- Commercial mindset.
- Experience with similar function is preferred.
- Monitor, analyze and forecast performance, stock and sell-through throughout all channels.
- Develop reports.
- Provide and structure data and share with relevant partners.
- Assist with buying for ecommerce and own retail.
- Assist in achieving optimal performance across e-Commerce, retail and online-partners.
- Act on missed opportunities in-season.
- Day-to-day data handling and support with retail and online partners.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure optimal performance across all channels.
- Optimize business processes and create and implement structure and detail-oriented practices.
- Ensure that all relevant stakeholders can make decisions based on data, through workshops and daily communication.
What's on offer:
- An exciting job in a dynamic working environment.
- Career development opportunities within a company that is going through an exciting growth journey.
- Driven and passionate colleagues.
- Competitive salary package.
Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis. Send your application to mail: email@example.com.
Junior Buyer Denimnew
Area Sales Managernew
Global Sales Analyst & Team Leadnew