Junior Graphic Print Designer
Junior Graphic Print Designer
Are you a passionate and creative Graphic Print Designer, who enjoys playing with colours, illustrations, and graphics? Do you want to contribute to building coherent and outstanding collections with our design and buying team? Then here is your opportunity.
We are looking for a new colleague with creative ideas and an eye for colours to join our Design team.
You will be joining our international and experienced Design team of 26 colleagues working across menswear and womenswear. The work environment is creative and fast-paced, and you will work closely with colleagues that are all passionate about the products they produce. As a team, we support each other in our daily tasks to achieve our common goals.
MAKE OUR COLLECTIONS YOURS
As Junior Graphic Designer, you are responsible for creating all-over-prints, placement prints, and graphics for a variety of garments for womenswear, menswear and fashion accessories. You participate in the entire process – from idea to implementation in the collections – in close collaboration with the product designers and Art Director. In addition, you develop designs for hangtags, labels, or specific graphical trims on product. No matter your focus, you ensure a strong visual expression of the graphics on our products in alignment with our sharp brand DNA.
Your tasks will among others include:
- Seeking and collecting graphical inspiration
- Staying up-to-date on the strongest trends and tendencies in the market
- Sketching of agreed graphics and artworks in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- All over prints, placement prints and embroideries
- Updating hangtags, labels, and trims for future collections
- Communicating with buyers and salespeople to meet their expectations
- Updates of market situation, competitor actions and our sales feedback.
- We believe that a good work-life balance is key to well-being, which is why flexible hours and the opportunity to work remote is an integral part of our culture.
- You will be given plenty of responsibility and opportunities to grow with regular sparring from experienced colleagues.
- You will be part of a culture where we have a firm belief that if we collaborate and help each other, anything is possible.
As a person you are creative, structured, and productive. Therefore, you thrive in a fast-paced environment, with short deadlines and versatile tasks. You organise your workload according to priority and ensure that all your deadlines are met. You also work independently and take on responsibility when needed.
You have an outgoing personality with a natural flair for understanding key trends, colours, and the current must haves in the fashion industry. All of this is backed up by your strong commercial understanding and mindset.
Besides this, we also hope that you bring:
- Education in graphic design, textile or fashion design
- 1-3 years of experience within fashion is a benefit
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Interest in generative AI solutions such as Midjourney is an additional plus
- Strong understanding of garment construction, workmanship, fitting and colors
- Fluent in English and Danish, written as well as spoken.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
If you have any questions in relation to the position, you are welcome to contact Lucas Hiersemann on +45 52 15 11 65. Otherwise, send us your application, CV and examples from your portfolio as soon as possible and no later than 24 October 2023. We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to remove the ad, when we have found the right candidate.
WORKPLACE: Brande, Denmark